OTBD (Doha int. airport) for fs 2004 in progress

Share info related to world aviation flight simulation in this forum.
shoaibmalik21
Registered Member

Re: OTBD (Doha int. airport) for fs 2004 in progress

Post by shoaibmalik21 »

Irfan bhai thanks very much for your fantastic reply

yes in these days i will announce my begin of the OPLA 2 just for now tring to collect all material
AB Sceneries - The world of flight sim
facebook - bilal.desio
shoaibmalik21@yahoo.it
irfan khan
Registered Member

Post by irfan khan »

Very good Bilal just keep us in loop while you are collecting all the good stuff for your Next Project you can also take help of MSK (Muhammed Sarmad Khan) and Raihan bhai because these 2 already going on with some projects so they can guide you in better way possible they can also give you some good sites to take material from my best wishes for you bilal.

Cant wait for annoucement..............?

Regards
Thanks and Best Regards
http://www.vpia.org
waleeddc
Registered Member

Post by waleeddc »

Well done !
Keep it up :) :) :D
Best Regards
Waleed

Virtual Airlines
VIRTUAL QATAR AIRWAYS ::: http://www.virtualqatar.waleeddc.com
captain_salman
Registered Member

Post by captain_salman »

Bilaal you're doing a great job making Doha International....my dream is taking shape...many of us live in the GCC and we''ve seen all our neighbouring airports and we want to simulate these in our virtual flights. I've requested Raihan earlier about developing Kuwait International....but he had Sialkot project in hand so he said he'll surely make it after Sialkot project so I'm desperately waiting for him to start on Kuwait International and now you're in the league with Doha International....that's double delight for not just me but all GCC virtual pilots....we have Dubai International...but we badly need Riyadh, Jeddah, Muscat, Bahrain and Kuwait airport...haven't included Doha as you're making it....I just want to express my full support with you and I wish that you make it as realistic as possible with all famous landmarks of Doha.....

I also want Raihan bhai to make Kuwait International soon...that's my second home :)
bilaal will you make Doha International a freeware ? :)
See you at vpia.org
Virtual Pakistan International Airlines - The Wings of Pakistan!
Hamad
Registered Member

Post by Hamad »

Salman bhai, I think Bilal bhai has lost his Doha data and Iam not sure whether he will start it again :) InshAllah in 1 or 2 years New Doha Airport will open.
I agree I also miss Kuwait Airport in FS, I really hope Raihan bhai will make it as he is doeing great Scenery work and he offers us for free.
Best Regards / Wa´alaikumusalam
saadm80
Registered Member

Post by saadm80 »

Hamad wrote:Salman bhai, I think Bilal bhai has lost his Doha data and Iam not sure whether he will start it again :) InshAllah in 1 or 2 years New Doha Airport will open.
I agree I also miss Kuwait Airport in FS, I really hope Raihan bhai will make it as he is doeing great Scenery work and he offers us for free.

End of this Year 1st Phase of New Doha International Airport would be Operational, Hanger has been made by Lufthansa Technik, it was previously to be opened Starting of 2011 but due to some Technical Issues was not...
Aviate, Navigate, Communicate