PIA Boarding Music

Share info & photos related to PIA and Pakistan aviation collectible items like stickers, airline safety cards, postcards, in-flight music, art work, modified photos and other miscellaneous Pakistan aviation related hobbies.
speedbird london
Registered Member

PIA Boarding Music

Post by speedbird london »

Salaam,

I once bought a cassette from Karachi, about 15 years ago, it was PIA boarding music, they came out with Volume 2 later, But Im after Vol.1, does anyone know from where I can get hold of it, Like online, Ive manage to download couple tunes, but they seem modern, or recent. I want the late 80s early 90s stuff.
PIAC
Registered Member

Post by PIAC »

Bro We also after PIA music. now you told that you have a casset can you import the music in your computer and do you want to share them with us... We have been searching after PIA boarding music and you have it..... want to share please
Abbas Ali
Site Admin

Post by Abbas Ali »

I have 1980s PIA in-flight music (instrumental) five volume audio cassette set released by EMI - Pakistan in my collection and have plans to put on-line selected tracks from this set in the future, I will inform you guys when I do it.

Here’s complete list of tracks from five volume PIA in-flight music (instrumental) audio cassette set.

Volume 1.

Volume 1. (this one is with official PIA cover)

Volume 2.

Volume 3.

Volume 4. (this one is my personal favourite)

Volume 5.
Dil Dil Pakistan... Jaan Jaan Pakistan

See you at:
Abbas Ali
Site Admin

Post by Abbas Ali »

BTW, I'm trying to find following two 1980s PIA in-flight music (instrumental) tracks.

1) Mujhe Tum Nazar Se (instrumental of a Pakistani movie song sung by Mehdi Hassan)

2) Dhoop Kinare (instrumental background music of PTV drama serial 'Dhoop Kinare')

Let me know if anyone has these two.

See you at:
PIAC
Registered Member

Post by PIAC »

:shock: :shock: Abbas bahi can you import these to your computer :shock:
ksekha
Registered Member

Post by ksekha »

Please read my new thread on PIA Inflight Music. I hope you will find it interesting.

Here is the link to my thread:

viewtopic.php?t=13187
captain_salman
Registered Member

Post by captain_salman »

o boy o boy o boy!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: yaar abbas bhai you have got awsome collection! shish and always thought ke i'm only crazy about PIA boarding music! :lol: well i am still a PIA instrumental freak i'd really really appreciate and be grateful if you could somehow make these into digital form and upload for us PIA music lovers to benefit also please?? I have all the instrumentals from Global-PIA.com but that is only Volume 11 by nafees...guys anyone having any other volume please share with us!!! this is where we all paki brothers can share goodies with each other!!

really desperate to get as much PIA Inst. volumes as i can :roll: :roll: :!:
Abbas Ali
Site Admin

Post by Abbas Ali »

captain_salman wrote:abbas bhai you have got awsome collection! shish and always thought ke i'm only crazy about PIA boarding music! :lol: well i am still a PIA instrumental freak i'd really really appreciate and be grateful if you could somehow make these into digital form and upload for us PIA music lovers to benefit also please??
You'll find nearly all of them in files uploaded by forum member ksekha from his collection on following link:

http://rapidshare.com/users/2OESLY

Abbas

See you at:
captain_salman
Registered Member

Post by captain_salman »

i've been trying to download from rapidshare but it appears that its having some kind of error for all free users! :( first it says try after 15 minutes than when i try after that it says download, but when i press the button it says session expired, try again! and same things happens again and again! :( can these be added some where more easy like global-pia? so anyone can download at anytime...? plz help us...

even after trying so many times, it goes back to 40 second countdown and than when i press download it says error session expired!! :cry:
pk758lhelhr
Registered Member

Re: PIA Boarding Music

Post by pk758lhelhr »

All the music discussed in this topics are from the 1980's. But I am looking for boarding music played from 1996 till date in all airbuses A310. For example the following tunes of songs.

Sun ve balori akh waleya.
Kahan ho tum chale aao mohabbat ka taqaza hai.
Kinna sona menu rab ne banaya.

Does anybody now how to get pia inflight tunes of abovementioned music.

Thanks.
Nasir
Registered Member

Post by Nasir »

pk758lhelhr wrote:Kinna sona menu rab ne banaya.
I believe it's "tenu" (would hate to think that the song is about self-glorification :) )
ibm4776
Registered Member

Post by ibm4776 »

I am looking for the following PIA instrumental: "Sun Ve Bilori Akh"
Could someone upload this, please? Thanks in advance.