Need Help

Share info and photos of all kinds of aircraft models related to PIA and Pakistan's civil & military aviation.
samee380
Registered Member

Need Help

Post by samee380 »

Okay a model manufacturer really needs some sort of contact number and name from someone within PIA who deals with licences of models. The company who is after them have emailed them many times at the usual PIA email address and they have yet to recieve any reply from PIA since about 5 months now!! :x

so can anyone who works for PIA or knows anything help me and if need to be pm me the contact address :wink:

Thanks hope to recieve some help which has been bugging me for the past few months!!!!
My Aircraft Model Photos: www.flickr.com/haq747
PK777
Registered Member

Post by PK777 »

Samee, you might as well speak on behalf of PIA considering u put in so much effort to get all the previous models done! :)
samee380
Registered Member

Post by samee380 »

PK777 wrote:Samee, you might as well speak on behalf of PIA considering u put in so much effort to get all the previous models done! :)
Thanks PK777 thats very nice of you!! :D

But i can remember that someone here on this forum told me that they knew Capt Hassan Jaffery who i think is the one involved with Public relations but i cant remember who that was??? do you know???

does anyone know Capt Hassan Jaffery?
My Aircraft Model Photos: www.flickr.com/haq747