PIA Fantasy Livery

Share info & photos related to PIA and Pakistan aviation collectible items like stickers, airline safety cards, postcards, in-flight music, art work, modified photos and other miscellaneous Pakistan aviation related hobbies.
SouthwestShamu
Registered Member

PIA Fantasy Livery

Post by SouthwestShamu »

hey guys- i am currently new to the forms , and as you can tell i am a Southwest Airlines fan, but i do express intrest in the rich culture of PIA. however, i am not the biggest fan in the world of the new PIA scheme, which in my honest opion they can rep Pakistan in a better way, soo since this would be the correct forum to do this, tell me your ideas for a fantasy PIA livery, and i shall post the design on here. thank you and i am happy to be in this forum group.
Bobby Catone

Southwest.com
bravo45
Registered Member

Post by bravo45 »

Hey there! Nice to have you onboard. You will find many in agreement with you (including myself) when you say you are not the biggest fan of the current PIA livery. On the same note there are many that belong to the opposite camp. In fact I am surprised at the number of people here who post their ideas of liveries which IMO are better beyond what one would expect on a forum online. I am sure PIA would only gain should they ask for proposals from this site alone ;) Just wait for a few responses or you can browse some older threads on the topic.
Currently however just about everyone is shocked and distracted by the recent EU fiasco because of the way for us enthusiasts, it came out of the blue. Hope they can sort things out so we can get back to the passionate fighting over the livery and questions like the best to restore PIA to its past glory and beyond. :)
BTW Shamu is a beautitul livery and I personally have great respect for SW for their success with running a low cost carrier, first of its kind. But ever since the airliner crisis started here in the US, and that bottom line became the target of just about everyone, I do miss the good old days and am still hopeful somehow things will be restored without more damage to the working class.
SouthwestShamu
Registered Member

Post by SouthwestShamu »

thank you bravo - i appriate ur luv for wn =P maybe well get these pia lovers WN lovers too !!! lol trust me ur talkin to the guy who got most of his school into a WN fan - and i am a High School Student too lol
Bobby Catone

Southwest.com
Amaad Lone
Registered Member

Post by Amaad Lone »

It is difficult to discuss a cosmetic issue such as the livery when the airline is struggling for its survival.

The airline is posting massive losses, plus large chunk of its fleet is facing maintainance issues, hardly the time to discuss such petty issues.

Wrong time to start such a discussion.
P.I.A

God's International Airline
SouthwestShamu
Registered Member

Post by SouthwestShamu »

It is difficult to discuss a cosmetic issue such as the livery when the airline is struggling for its survival.

The airline is posting massive losses, plus large chunk of its fleet is facing maintainance issues, hardly the time to discuss such petty issues.

Wrong time to start such a discussion.

this thread was aiming as sort of a fun topic- i am not talking or saying THIS SHOULD BE THE NEW PIA livery, its just for fun thats all....
Bobby Catone

Southwest.com
PK777
Registered Member

Post by PK777 »

Welcome SouthwestShamu to HOP Forums! Hope u enjoy ur time here! 8)

If you check out, http://www.cardatabase.net/modifiedairlinerphotos/ you will see the countless designs that many artists created when PIA launched the flag livery when the first 777 was delivered.

If PIA where to redesign the livery in a couple of years after these provincial schemes, I would like to see dark green, white and gold to be used for the future - kinda like a modern and trendier version of the 80s livery.
CoyBoy
Registered Member

Post by CoyBoy »

This would be good.

CoyBoy
Registered Member

Post by CoyBoy »

Nicer?

Valkyrie
Registered Member

Post by Valkyrie »

The "Pashmina" livery only extend it along the fuselage in a flowing pattern. Similar to Abramovich's B767 Bandit. No gold pls.
http://www.airliners.net/open.file/0905865/M/ :)
CoyBoy
Registered Member

Post by CoyBoy »

Lovely?

PIAC
Registered Member

Post by PIAC »

Well!!!! you can chek my topic.... NEW PIA
CoyBoy
Registered Member

Post by CoyBoy »

You actually believe those people genuinely meant what they said in their posts in your topic 8)
PIAC
Registered Member

Post by PIAC »

OKAY Bro.... i cant understand english better then you....plzz tell me once again in easy words...i'll be kind of you