BA 'World Tails' style PIA livery

Share info & photos related to PIA and Pakistan aviation collectible items like stickers, airline safety cards, postcards, in-flight music, art work, modified photos and other miscellaneous Pakistan aviation related hobbies.
CoyBoy
Registered Member

BA 'World Tails' style PIA livery

Post by CoyBoy »

Looks better this way.

With title.

Modified NWFP tail.

Last edited by CoyBoy on Thu Sep 07, 2006 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gulistan
Registered Member

Post by Gulistan »

Nope, both look pretty gross. :(
CoyBoy
Registered Member

Post by CoyBoy »

I know you have deliberately posted the negative comment and hope people can see through this, only those with no sense will think that these more harmonous colours and designs are bad, while the hotch-potch manner in which PIA carry them at present looks better.

Besides I wasnt even seeking approval it was only meant to show PIA's new tails in a more "professional" BA style look, wether its liked or not wasnt even the point, personally I never liked BA's world tails concept, except for one or two, I did like the over all look in which those tails were presented with the blue belly, and the speed wing logo complementing the artwork.
Gulistan
Registered Member

Post by Gulistan »

CoyBoy wrote:I know you have deliberately posted the negative comment and hope people can see through this, only those with no sense will think that these more harmonous colours and designs are bad, while the hotch-potch manner in which PIA carry them at present looks better.

Besides I wasnt even seeking approval it was only meant to show PIA's new tails in a more "professional" BA style look, wether its liked or not wasnt even the point, personally I never liked BA's world tails concept, except for one or two, I did like the over all look in which those tails were presented with the blue belly, and the speed wing logo complementing the artwork.
Not at all, I gave my opinion on the colour scheme. The PIA in urdu stands out like a sore thumb and is totally out of proportionate to the other lettering, especially with the english pia superimposed over it. The blue belly sits with the first tail ( could do with being a lighter shade) but is not in synch at all with the 2nd.
Overrall in relation to the current livery it is very gross.

My world does not resolve around you and I DID not post to be deliberately negative, I gave my view, something you cleary invited by posting the livery. If I was preoccuppied with you, I would have posted in the umpteen other threads you start.
CoyBoy
Registered Member

Post by CoyBoy »

Heres one of my favourite BA tails http://www.airliners.net/open.file/1032676/M/

As for the PIA livery dont take it literally, I could have adjusted colours and reduced logo size and used different colour for it and better font, but I didnt have the the tools or the knack, nor the deisre to create soemthing perfect, it was a spontaneous idea that I wanted to do simply using basic knowledge.

It was just meant to show what the tail would look like if done in a better manner with neutral colours.
PK777
Registered Member

Post by PK777 »

I see the concept your trying to portray, which looks pretty good. However, the colour options you have chosen look ugly, maybe with some more defined colours it might look good?!
CoyBoy
Registered Member

Post by CoyBoy »

Ugly colours??? try using MS paint and save the file in jpeg format and see what vibrant shades you get, also you cannot create gold paint in that programme it has to be this mustrady type, for the blue I tried a darker one but it looked too dark, Urdu logo was already done I dont have a template for it nor the petience to recolour it.

Nor was I expecting feedback and only posted these to show that they would look like if presented in a better way, thats all.
CoyBoy
Registered Member

Post by CoyBoy »

sAAd
Deactivated

Post by sAAd »

Gulistan wrote:Nope, both look pretty gross. :(
If i were you, i would stop posting more pictures after reading that :P
sAAd!
CoyBoy
Registered Member

Post by CoyBoy »

Maybe its because you're the type who'd rather curl up and die reading such comments instead of carrying on with doing whatever you want to do.
sAAd
Deactivated

Post by sAAd »

Maybe....or Maybe NOT!

relax CoyBoy...im only joking..:wink:
i apologize if you found it offensive.
sAAd!