Amazing

Discuss issues and news related to PIA, Pakistani airlines and Pakistan's civil & military aviation.
inducedrag
Registered Member

Amazing

Post by inducedrag »

PIA is paying more to its newly hired cabin crew than its pilots of more than ten years of flying just because chief executive likes far easterners girls the japanese girls under training are being paid equivalent to Rs. two hundred thousand per month plus hotel :wink:
GrandSlam
Registered Member

Post by GrandSlam »

That is so Unfair :oops:
Adnaan786
Registered Member

Post by Adnaan786 »

Oh man!! Well if you pilots don't do anything about it you'll be messed around like this for the rest of your careers.

That is unbelievable!!!!
xuhair
Registered Member

Re: Amazing

Post by xuhair »

inducedrag wrote:PIA is paying more to its newly hired cabin crew than its pilots of more than ten years of flying just because chief executive likes far easterners girls the japanese girls under training are being paid equivalent to Rs. two hundred thousand per month plus hotel :wink:
Induce;
Where did you get this information from. Btw PIA has to pay them the same upto the world standard. They must be paid in Dollars. If this is true then I must say Bad Days Of Kirmani are on the verge.

Zuhair
flyingsystem
Registered Member

Re: Amazing

Post by flyingsystem »

xuhair wrote: Induce;
Where did you get this information from. Btw PIA has to pay them the same upto the world standard. They must be paid in Dollars. If this is true then I must say Bad Days Of Kirmani are on the verge.

Zuhair
Interesting what you said because I'm sure that a lot of experienced pilots from PIA will quit it for private airlines in Pak or simply for any other middle-eastern carrier!
If it is true, the diretion taken by PIA (on this point) is surely not good for pilots AND for PIA :!:
inducedrag
Registered Member

Post by inducedrag »

heard it from one of the girls when i met them at PIA medical centre.
Charliedelta11
Registered Member

Post by Charliedelta11 »

hahahaha...the rate at which PIA's going..within a couple of years they'll have brand new planes and no experienced pilots...i know that 10 more pilots including the chief pilot of scheduling are scheduled to leave PIA...a couple have left since january from the B777 and A310...and now that word about how F/A's are being paid more than pilots gets out...alll hell will probably break loose...anyone see another Delta in the making ? though their problems were tenfold since they were bankrupt too...
xuhair
Registered Member

Post by xuhair »

Charliedelta11 wrote:hahahaha...the rate at which PIA's going..within a couple of years they'll have brand new planes and no experienced pilots...i know that 10 more pilots including the chief pilot of scheduling are scheduled to leave PIA...a couple have left since january from the B777 and A310...and now that word about how F/A's are being paid more than pilots gets out...alll hell will probably break loose...anyone see another Delta in the making ? though their problems were tenfold since they were bankrupt too...
Lol. Yeah Charlie, I can smell another Delta nearby. I dont think this girl said the truth. If it has been a case, uptill now PALPA would have boycotted from the managment and the news of flights beong delayed would have been all over.
oxon
Registered Member

Post by oxon »

Average pay packet at BMW (mini car ) plant in Oxford ( U.K.) for working 40 hrs per week and they still can not get hold of enough staff.