AirBlue celebrates one millionth passenger

Discuss issues and news related to PIA, Pakistani airlines and Pakistan's civil & military aviation.
Abbas Ali
Site Admin

AirBlue celebrates one millionth passenger

Post by Abbas Ali »

KARACHI: Airblue - the youngest airline in the private sector has celebrated the completion of handling of one million passengers on Tuesday at Jinnah International Airport, Karachi.

At this moment, the Chief Executive Officer of the airline Shahid Khaqan Abbasi, Director Commercial Syed Nasir Ali and other high officials of the airline were present at the airport to congratulate the one millionth passenger of the Airblue.

The passenger was a Californian born Samra Azam who was surprised when CEO of the airline presented gifts to her in this regard.

The airline gave her one month free travel on all sectors operating by Airblue, 12 complimentary tickets for her friends and relatives, two night stay in any hotel of Avari hotel’s chain and two night stay in Pearl Continental Karachi.

At this occasion talking with the newsmen, Abbasi informed that the share of Airblue on those routes it operated was around 30 per cent that was significant.

He said that Airblue is handling around 100,000 passengers a month and this figure will be increased when the airline will start operation on the new routes of UK and other regional routes.

Source: The News
Dil Dil Pakistan... Jaan Jaan Pakistan

See you at:
PK773ER
Registered Member

Post by PK773ER »

Congrats to Airblue i hope they will continue to grow InshAllah
sadiqhassan
Registered Member

Post by sadiqhassan »

Congratulations to Air Blue. I am expecting great things from them :)

Cheers
**Fly Emirates**

Falcon598
Registered Member

Post by Falcon598 »

Congrats to Airblue, I also see them going places.
AirBlue
Registered Member

Post by AirBlue »

Yayy for AirBlue ... btw .. that person is so lucky to be that person :P ... i mean so unlimited traveling ?

if it was me id be taking pics n pics n pics !
PK777
Registered Member

Post by PK777 »

Congrats to Airblue and to that very lucky unexpected passenger 8) :)