PIA on-board shopping

Discuss issues and news related to PIA, Pakistani airlines and Pakistan's civil & military aviation.
speedbird london
Registered Member

PIA on-board shopping

Post by speedbird london »

Hey, wife about to go to LHE on PK, I wanted some PK models and other items, does PIA have online or somewhee where i can look at the onboard shopping, so i can give her a list to get me.
AirBlue
Registered Member

Post by AirBlue »

nope ... unless someone can provide you with a list of the objects from the duty free book

the second option can be if ur Mrs. can take a duty free magazine home and then tell you the objects avaible....on the way back she can buy them :)
Moin
Registered Member

Post by Moin »

Why would you want those horrible Schabak models???

If you want a nice collection of models, go for the GJ 772, Aeroclassics 742 and 74M and the Sovereign 743. That will give you a collection showing the various color schemes over the years.
Moin Abbasi
Charliedelta11
Registered Member

Post by Charliedelta11 »

the models are crap..i have both the 777 and 747 and they are nothing compared to the other models available...if u want to get something good and expensive..try getting in touch with this dude in khi who makes them...thats how i got one of my PIA 747's..brilliant thing..
Moin
Registered Member

Post by Moin »

This is probably that same guy in Malir who you're talking about. If possible, could you take a pic of the model you have and post it here? I'm dying to see what his work looks like.
Moin Abbasi
PK777
Registered Member

Post by PK777 »

Ok, lest me see what i can remember,

Schabak B747-300 (new livery) $10
Schabak B777-200 (new livery) $10

PIA Playing cards (new livery with B777 on the reverse) $3 or there is a special offer 2 Packs for $5

PIA PDA with new logo
PIA Alarm Clock with calculator (new logo)

PIA Cigarette Lighter (with PIA B777 on the front and reverse)

Other goods were chocolates, perfumes, cigarettes, other gifts like radio or standard alarm clock.

PIA Duty Free only take foreign currency and NOT Pakistani currency. Pound Sterling, Euro, Dollars should be fine. Not sure about Debit/Credit Cards though..i think they do that too..
Charliedelta11
Registered Member

Post by Charliedelta11 »

sure..i'll post it as soon as i can...
speedbird london
Registered Member

thanks so far

Post by speedbird london »

I like thank all members who have replied, and also would be interested in the model maker in KHI and his models, so please do post photos, here.

Thanks for the current list, most propb get the playing cards, a bit of a player and collector. Thanks again.
smarties
Deactivated

Post by smarties »

If you wanna know what items PIA have for sale why don't you just visit this link...

http://www.piac.com.pk/inflight/dutyfree.asp

p.s last time i checked they didn't accept credit/debit cards.
"Now we're going round in circles, tell me will this deja vu never end?"