trip report pk 303

Discuss issues and news related to PIA, Pakistani airlines and Pakistan's civil & military aviation.
F.K
Registered Member

trip report pk 303

Post by F.K »

the aircraft scheduled was a 777, was given a last minute jump seat when i contacted the capt from the ops and he let me in. my fault for not having spoken to him the night before. dint bother getting off the plane which had come in from khi to side step an army on sublo passengers waiting to get their seats okayed. he instructed to give me a cockpit js and so in i went. was great and just as i stepped in my dad called confirming ifi d gotten on board and the minute i told him i was in the deck he started shouting at me to hang up ,even though the checklists had farfrom started and i was in the midst of a very candid cocpit discussion in which the former dfo was being bashed. later on another capt came in and i was made to sit in the business + fron row. played hang man and crosswords throu out the flight. snaks wernt that great,seemed ecnomy c quality. as i landed i spotted an mng 737 pax and a 742 of one two go. iwonder what airline that is. anyway i disembarked,thanked the capt and sp and got on to the pia transport and home i came.
F.K
B777240ER
Registered Member

Post by B777240ER »

I think that B742 is for Hajj ops.
pk757
Registered Member

Post by pk757 »

ahan...................soooooo where is the trip report?????
thas not even a summary of a trip report
queerpakistani
Registered Member

Post by queerpakistani »

wow.. PIA allows the family members to use the crew transport?
Che
Registered Member

Post by Che »

queerpakistani wrote:wow.. PIA allows the family members to use the crew transport?
Nepotism is in our roots, misuse/abuse of an official privilege is quite rampant in our part of the world...no surprises there...
F.K
Registered Member

Post by F.K »

plz get ur facts straightened out...and direct ur onslaught on the plunderers that have finished the airline...pia transports agreed is not strictly an entitlement but there are so many cars that are always on the move to defence so they often drop off families. anyway with the sqosh salaries of pia pilots their families can atleast enjoy a bit of this privilege..and thts all i cud muster for an hour and a half long flt.nothing exciting
F.K
oxon
Registered Member

Post by oxon »

Finished the airline ? What are you talking about ? Is there something which public do not know ? As your dad is on high post in PIA and knows in side out about PIA than what are the facts which he knows but we don't ? Goooooooooooooooo ooooooon tell us a bit more ?