What's up with PK713 today (wednesday Jan 4th)?

Discuss issues and news related to PIA, Pakistani airlines and Pakistan's civil & military aviation.
SalamPaks
Registered Member

What's up with PK713 today (wednesday Jan 4th)?

Post by SalamPaks »

Does anyone know what's keeping PK713 KHI-IAH on the ground in KHI so long this morning? It was sceduled to leave KHI at 0245 but the Call Center say it won't leave till about 9:40 a.m.

I'm worried because the good Mrs. Salampaks and Jr. Salampaks' No's 1,2 and 3 are at KHI and strangely out of contact.

Any info will be appreciated.
Aer Pakistan
Registered Member

Post by Aer Pakistan »

pia is face problem due top fog at isb, lhe and man airports due to that most of aircarft are running 5-10 hours behind the flight time, right now only 3 777 operating to noth america destination and since week end they are running late , that why aircarft comining from yyz will operate later.

best regrds
Muhammad Ali - London - UK

Always Pakistan First, Pakistan Zindabad
SalamPaks
Registered Member

Post by SalamPaks »

Thanks Muhammad Ali.

BTW, I called the contact centre twice and two different agents used the term "stuck-up" to describe why the aircraft was late. The first said "jahaz estuck up hogaya tha". Fair enough, maybe I can get a better explanation from someone else. "Sir, the plane is stuck up due to bad weather" was the second agent's response when I tried back an hour later. Is "stuck up" valid PIA vernacular to describe an aircraft that is delayed?
AirBlue
Registered Member

Post by AirBlue »

lol...stuck up....dont worry salampak alls good.!...and yea i was at YYZ to shoot the PIA B777 and guess what ... it was to arrive at 9pm :shock: is that normal or due to bad weather? cuz last i heard was that the flight scedule was for 1 or 2 pm
SalamPaks
Registered Member

Post by SalamPaks »

It was stuck up alright! PK713 scheduled to dep KHI at 0245 finally left at 1044, which will put it into IAH around 2330 - just after every last connection of the day to onward cities will have left. Bummer!