Shouldnt PIA crew uniforms change too?

Discuss issues and news related to PIA, Pakistani airlines and Pakistan's civil & military aviation.
CoyBoy
Registered Member

Shouldnt PIA crew uniforms change too?

Post by CoyBoy »

Considering the entire image is being revamped, perhaps including the interiors of the aircraft too, I think the airline should get in touch with the lady who designed the uniforms that were meant to be inducted originally, they were also appreciated by the staff.

BTW which design company is doing the new livery?
pk757
Registered Member

Post by pk757 »

hmm i dunno i think the uniforms are ok i like the sea green one and mustard is also different i mean how many FAs can u see wearing some diff colour most are clad in the mundane blue!
the stewards however need to get a hotel manager type of uniform kinda like karachi sheraton managers wear dark blackish grey pinstriped that will look classy
for the women i guess a better fitting ( looser) woud be a definite plus
if they are bold enuff i guess a saree wont look bad !
considering kay PIA main 21 yrs say 55 yrs kee hostesses hay the fused east west type kinda of wut shaheen and aeroasia have wont be suitable for the elder ones!
pkjet
Registered Member

Post by pkjet »

The current design is by Senior Purser Riffat Yasmeen and is a throwback to PIA's golden years in the 60s/70s.

If they keep the current uniform, then yellow should be for summer and green for winter to try and keep consistency amongst the crew.

Elsewhere Senior crew members need a totally different colour to differentiate them from junior crew.

Anyway, lets see what happens........................
You can't be all things to all people...so just be nice !
Moin
Registered Member

Post by Moin »

I think Aero Asia has the best uniform at present. Thats just about the only good thing about them.
Moin Abbasi