Emirates A380 model in Karachi removed from roundabout

Discuss issues and news related to PIA, Pakistani airlines and Pakistan's civil & military aviation.
CoyBoy
Registered Member

Emirates A380 model in Karachi removed from roundabout

Post by CoyBoy »

The Emirates planted monstrosity has finally gone after three years at that place, I think the Sindh govt. asked them to do so as they are totally revamping that area and the beaches.
Imran Hassan
Registered Member

Post by Imran Hassan »

Perhaps they'll fit another one later on.
Moin
Registered Member

Post by Moin »

I hope not. That thing was a bloody eyesore!
Moin Abbasi
smarties
Deactivated

Post by smarties »

Damn! I loved that huge model, i hope they put it back.
"Now we're going round in circles, tell me will this deja vu never end?"
dellas
Registered Member

Post by dellas »

Was is a model of the new A380 ??? Shame if it was the A380 is a fantastic plane ...it would be good if PIA bought a few of them .
Moin
Registered Member

Post by Moin »

And if wishes were horses...................
Moin Abbasi
dellas
Registered Member

Post by dellas »

well you never know PIA has come along way maybe in another 10 years who knows !!!!
PK777
Registered Member

Post by PK777 »

dellas wrote:Was is a model of the new A380 ??? Shame if it was the A380 is a fantastic plane ...it would be good if PIA bought a few of them .
Some pics of Emirates Airbus A380 model at Clifton, Karachi

http://www.pakistaniaviation.com/photo_ ... 022004.htm
dellas
Registered Member

Post by dellas »

PK777 thanks alot i appreciate those pics. Im really excited about the A380 as a European myself and Im going on it next November when Singapore Airlines launch it .

Im new to this forum I live and work in Ireland and Im a Travel Consultant so im big into aviation and travel . I joined this forum as I wanted to learn about PIA as im taking my first trip on them and my first trip to Pakistan in around 4 weeks time. I have to say your a great bunch of guys and I found so much info on here its a cool forum .

Thanks guys
atmalik
Registered Member

Post by atmalik »

dellas wrote:PK777 thanks alot i appreciate those pics. Im really excited about the A380 as a European myself and Im going on it next November when Singapore Airlines launch it .

Im new to this forum I live and work in Ireland and Im a Travel Consultant so im big into aviation and travel . I joined this forum as I wanted to learn about PIA as im taking my first trip on them and my first trip to Pakistan in around 4 weeks time. I have to say your a great bunch of guys and I found so much info on here its a cool forum .

Thanks guys
welcome to the forum dellas. enjoy urself here. we do have some spirited conversations here every once in a while. Also enjoy your trip to Pakistan. Is it for business or pleasure?
dellas
Registered Member

Post by dellas »

Hi thanks ...im comming for pleasure I wanted to go somewhere different, im looking forward to some nice weather,food and seeing the sights!!!