PIA advertise for image make over consultants

Discuss issues and news related to PIA, Pakistani airlines and Pakistan's civil & military aviation.
CoyBoy
Registered Member

PIA advertise for image make over consultants

Post by CoyBoy »

To lazy to look it up at their website, but it was advertised in todays DAWN, they want a total remake of every aspect related to the brand image, livery, interiors, lounges, logos, office signage, catering, meals etc. only professional firms with vast expereince and related acumen in the field are sought.
PK777
Registered Member

Post by PK777 »

Considering they have just painted all their aircraft in a new livery and started a new brand logo, why the need to go for a completely new one again ??

I understand the tail of the aircraft could be redone more appropriately but a completely new image, what the point ??
Nasir
Registered Member

Post by Nasir »

Brand marketing is a billion dollar industry and goes beyond just a logo. PIA has many inconsistencies in the way it uses it's brand. A simple example would be the use of cutlery/glasses which bear the the logo from the 80's. Use of the dividing slash incorrectly on the ground vehicles. No passenger ticket created as yet that uses the brand image correctly. Business Class crockery that does not have any logo on it. Y class glasses that are still using grass green Urdu PIA logo....

I could go on. To overcome these inconsistencies, a company pays major money to another company to do research, find out ALL the diccrepancies and help correct them.
PK777
Registered Member

Post by PK777 »

^ I remember seeing a photo of a cargo pallet being loaded with the 80s livery logo on it :roll: :lol: