'Dhoop Kinaray' PIA In-flight Music Instrumental

Share info & photos related to PIA and Pakistan aviation collectible items like stickers, airline safety cards, postcards, in-flight music, art work, modified photos and other miscellaneous Pakistan aviation related hobbies.
Abbas Ali
Site Admin

'Dhoop Kinaray' PIA In-flight Music Instrumental

Post by Abbas Ali »

My search for 'Dhoop Kinaray' PIA in-flight music instrumental remains unsuccessful.

'Dhoop Kinaray' was super hit PTV drama serial of 1980s and its theme music tune composed by Arshah Mahmood was chosen as PIA in-flight music. For PIA in-flight music slightly different music instruments were used by composer Arshad Mahmood.

The PTV 'Dhoop Kinaray' drama serial theme music can be heard in the background of following video clip which is also taken from the same drama serial. The video clip shows a PIA McDonnell Douglas DC-10-30 taking off from Karachi Airport in 1980s.

Although my search for PIA in-flight instrumental music version of 'Dhoop Kinaray' remains unsuccessful but today on You Tube I found the original song 'Hansi Khanakti Hui' sung by leading Pakistani singer Nayyara Noor. The song is based on same music tune composed by Arshad Mahmood that was theme music of drama serial 'Dhoop Kinaray'.

Beautiful song with lyrics by Hasan Akbar Kamal.

Abbas
Dil Dil Pakistan... Jaan Jaan Pakistan

See you at:
EinsteinMux
Registered Member

Re: 'Dhoop Kinaray' PIA In-flight Music Instrumental

Post by EinsteinMux »

Following site has a nice collection (nearly 30+) of PIA in-flight music tracks composed by various artists (including Arshad Mahmoud)

http://www.casttv.com/search/PIA%20Inflight%20Music/1

I am not sure if the required track is among this collection but this link is worth sharing
EinsteinMux
Registered Member

Post by EinsteinMux »

PIA Pakistani Inflight Music - Theme from Dhoop Kinare (by Arshad Mahmud) - Instrumental

pk757
Registered Member

Post by pk757 »

i just uploaded bunch of newer PIA instrumentals ...check in th previous post by me! im sorry cudnt get the hansi khaankti hue instrumental
hammadh
Registered Member

Post by hammadh »

Hi Abbas,

Here is another version of "Hansi khanakti hui", but this one by Ali Haider. It has the same backing track that you are looking for......plus the vocals by Ali Haider. If one can eliminate the vocals, the remaining backing track would be exactly what they used as In-flight music.

Thanks,

Hammad
Man learned to fly when he stopped imitating birds.

Abbas Ali
Site Admin

Post by Abbas Ali »

^ Yes, this one is close to PIA in-flight instrumental music version.

Thank you Hammad for sharing.

Abbas
Dil Dil Pakistan... Jaan Jaan Pakistan

See you at:
hammadh
Registered Member

Post by hammadh »

My pleasure Abbas.
Man learned to fly when he stopped imitating birds.