Looking out for graphics designers

Share info about flight simulation related to PIA and Pakistan's civil & military aviation.
msarmadk
Registered Member

Looking out for graphics designers

Post by msarmadk »

Anyone out there willing to work under the MSK production name for free please let me know. I am looking to work with guys to create freeware projects around the Pakistani airports, like cities and customized autogen buildings.

Please let me know by e-mail or PM if you are interested to work on freeware projects with me. I would be there mostly for help or guidance not much modeling since I'll be busy with my other profession most of the time.

However, I would like to know about your previous experiences and works as well, so don't forget those screenshots.

P.S. Experience in Gmax and photoshop along with FS2002/FS2004 SDK is preferred.
zahidrasheed
Registered Member

Re: Looking out for graphics designers

Post by zahidrasheed »

I have some experience working with 3d Studios MAX, Photoshop etc but no idea of FSX / FS 2004 SDK or GMAX. If you could guide me or if there r any literature out there may be i can be helpful.

I really wanna see VATSIM-Pakistan Division with all airports available free for everyone.

Thanks

Zahid Rasheed
bilookhan
Registered Member

Post by bilookhan »

i am opposite ... i know how to work on gmax sdk for fs9, and idea for fsx (untested) but very little on photoshop....

I am also trying to learn to redesign ground shape onto which a new airport scenery is to be laid...
msarmadk
Registered Member

Post by msarmadk »

Both of you can be helpful with the first project.

I'll let you guys know about it soon.

And Zahid you can try out Gmax, it almost has the same interface as 3Ds Max, of course it doesn't have all the fancy plugins and stuff but it's a good software for free.

You can download it from (www.turbosquid.com/gmax) in case you don't have a copy.