Where to buy PIA's B77Ws 1/100 scale models....

Share info and photos of all kinds of aircraft models related to PIA and Pakistan's civil & military aviation.
ConnieMan
Registered Member

Where to buy PIA's B77Ws 1/100 scale models....

Post by ConnieMan »

I am keen on getting atleast one 1:100 scale resin model of PIA's
B77W in my present of 1:100 scale airliners fleet. I would buy 2nd hand also as long as it's in pristine condition and price is right. Anyone out there?...
ConnieMan
Registered Member

Re: Where to buy PIA's B77Ws 1/100 scale models....

Post by ConnieMan »

If anyone does come across ones for sale anytime in near future, pls inform me as i'm very keen in getting one of these beauties in my fleet, prefer original flag tail or newer livery rendition, i will try to avoid provincial tails...
ConnieMan
Registered Member

Post by ConnieMan »

Since PIA has changed there scheme once again, we know that Karachi's head office's 1:25 scale B77W's model was recently repainted in new colors at PIA's paint shop, but i highly doubt if any 1:100 scale models that are floating around will get repainted in new colors due to there small size and complications involved in doing so. What are the chances to buy one of those B77W models. I am looking for one and if someone can provide me with contact information, whom to get intouch regarding those models, i will appreciate it.
ConnieMan
Registered Member

Post by ConnieMan »

Hunt is still on for this model, anyone anywhere know where i can find one!

I will also consider B77Ws 1/100 model in another airline's livery also, maybe SV's :) [-o<
Moin
Registered Member

Post by Moin »

Just go to the swap and search site and post your ad there. it should be fairly obvious by now that no here has what you want.
Moin Abbasi
ConnieMan
Registered Member

Post by ConnieMan »

Yes u r right but you never know as one might become available through PIA's head office...

Moin you have links in there, see if you can get one for me....

I will post on SWAP also, i just need to figure out my incoming email's server to be able to go through that site's private classified ads section.
Moin
Registered Member

Post by Moin »

I'm sorry I'm unable to help you in this regard. PIA never give away models like that. They would rather see them thrown to junk and destroyed.
Moin Abbasi
ConnieMan
Registered Member

Post by ConnieMan »

Moin wrote:I'm sorry I'm unable to help you in this regard. PIA never give away models like that. They would rather see them thrown to junk and destroyed.

HA ha give away, well i never said i wanted it for free, sure they get them for next to nothing but i would pay up to $300 plus shipping for one of these....anyways if you can't help no problem maybe someone in PIA browsing these forums might contact me after seeing this thread.
Moin
Registered Member

Post by Moin »

You're beating a dead horse. I tried way before you and came up with a big fat zero.
Moin Abbasi
ConnieMan
Registered Member

Post by ConnieMan »

Didn't knew PIA was that bad when it comes to these high end models n selling them!, i do have 1/72 B747 in delivery livery from PIA that i got many many years ago when i was living in Jeddah KSA. Lets see.....
Moin
Registered Member

Post by Moin »

They do not sell them neither do they give them away. The models get broken over time then discarded to the junk pile and auctions are held every few years when all the junk is hauled off never to be seen again. There are also a few keen model enthusiasts within the airline and they will make attempts to get those models for themselves rather than sell/give them to someone else.

However, sometimes in exceptional cases one does get lucky.
Moin Abbasi
ConnieMan
Registered Member

Post by ConnieMan »

Hey that's great Moin to be lucky like that but this also proves that there are more then one way to get one of these if one is highly determined about achieving there goals....haha :lol:
Moin
Registered Member

Post by Moin »

And for that you need to be in Pakistan and know the right people personally.
Moin Abbasi
ConnieMan
Registered Member

Post by ConnieMan »

Moin wrote:And for that you need to be in Pakistan and know the right people personally.
HA HA, That's the reason why i asked you if you could get one for me through ur connections....
Moin
Registered Member

Post by Moin »

Not possible anymore. Besides you might not even get it, like with the P-3 Orion kit I sent you from London many years ago.
Moin Abbasi