Wanted: PIA S Connie memorabilia....

Share info & photos related to PIA and Pakistan aviation collectible items like stickers, airline safety cards, postcards, in-flight music, art work, modified photos and other miscellaneous Pakistan aviation related hobbies.
ConnieMan
Registered Member

Wanted: PIA S Connie memorabilia....

Post by ConnieMan »

As you guys know i'm diehard fan, collector and modeler of Super Constellations, i like to know if anyone on here has any memorabilia on PIA's S Connies that they wouldn't mind swaping hands with. Presently i don't have much on PIA's S Connies and would like to get few items including factory models that were given to PIA by Lockheed themselves, wall placques, brochures, stickers, pictures, actual aircraft parts from any 5 of the Connies PIA had......it could be somethign small also as a starter.

I only have Aeroclassic's 1st generation 1:400 S Connie diecast model and my own RC model at 1:14th scale that i have been building for last 4 years, few pictures saved from this site of PIA S Connies...
Abbas Ali
Site Admin

Re: Wanted: PIA S Connie memorabilia....

Post by Abbas Ali »

Altough it's not available for exchange or sale, PIA Super Constellation related stuff that I have in my collection include:

* Original Lockheed news letter from 1954 announcing delivery of PIA Super Constellation with following photo. I won it at eBay auction some years ago.

* Following booklet printed in 1958 with information related to PIA Super Constellation flights, like flight safety, in-flight service etc. I found it an old bookshop in Lahore some years ago.

Abbas
Dil Dil Pakistan... Jaan Jaan Pakistan

See you at:
ConnieMan
Registered Member

Re: Wanted: PIA S Connie memorabilia....

Post by ConnieMan »

Nice collection Abbas...

No one else have anything they may want to part with....