Commercial Pilot's License PIA

Share info & photos related to PIA and Pakistan aviation collectible items like stickers, airline safety cards, postcards, in-flight music, art work, modified photos and other miscellaneous Pakistan aviation related hobbies.
captain_salman
Registered Member

Commercial Pilot's License PIA

Post by captain_salman »

I always wanted to see how PIA's pilot's license look like, specially the new one, I could not find any on the internet, perhaps no PIA pilot has ever thought of posting his/her license. But if any real pilot is viewing this, I request them to share their prestigious jewel with us too, I wish to see PIA's pilot license anybody please? :roll:
See you at vpia.org
Virtual Pakistan International Airlines - The Wings of Pakistan!
Abbas Ali
Site Admin

Post by Abbas Ali »

Firstly, pilot license in Pakistan is issued by Civil Aviation Authority (CAA). For details visit following link:

Link: CAA - Licensing Authority

Secondly, I would not recommend any person specially a PIA pilot to post photo or scan of his/her pilot license on a public discussion forum like this one because such information can fall in wrong hands and can be mis-used specially in a country like Pakistan which is fighting terrorism.

Abbas
Dil Dil Pakistan... Jaan Jaan Pakistan

See you at:
captain_salman
Registered Member

Post by captain_salman »

I am not asking for a crystal clear image or copy of some one's license! I am only asking for a specimen copy with blocked example like you see on bank note specimens Abbas! I know it is risky, but all I want is to see how the license look like, therefore my request to people out there still remains,

anyone kind enough to show a sample (specimen) image with blocked sign of PIA's CPL would be highly appreciated! Image quality doesn't matter, I just want to have an idea how it looks! People having it can also PM me or email me. Regards!
See you at vpia.org
ConnieMan
Registered Member

Post by ConnieMan »

Maybe one who is willing to help Salman can email him jpg or a scan directly instead posting on here. Personally i would not post on here if i was the one willing to help out.

Hope this helps!
captain_salman
Registered Member

Post by captain_salman »

Yeah thats fine with me....somebody please show me how my fav carrier's CPL looks like!! :roll: :)
See you at vpia.org