737-800 airblue model

Share info and photos of all kinds of aircraft models related to PIA and Pakistan's civil & military aviation.
Nadir Ali
Registered Member

737-800 airblue model

Post by Nadir Ali »

About a year ago forum member Moin had posted a Boeing promotional model from airblue's office. (most likely from pacman)

here it is again from Pacman but from a different angle. Looks beautiful compared to airblue's current fleet.

Last edited by Nadir Ali on Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
ConnieMan
Registered Member

Post by ConnieMan »

I would love to get my hands on it, but i know who will end up getting in the end :lol:
PIA10141
Registered Member

Post by PIA10141 »

hmmm who'd u guess Sameer bhai?? I think Samee will definatly try getting it.... :lol:
REGARDS--
Mohsin Naseem - PIA10141
samee380
Registered Member

Post by samee380 »

Yes i was going to get this model but it sold when i made an offer. It is now with its new owner.

I only have 2 more Pacmins left and PIA IF200 which i will not sell.
My Aircraft Model Photos: www.flickr.com/haq747
ConnieMan
Registered Member

Post by ConnieMan »

PIA10141 wrote:hmmm who'd u guess Sameer bhai?? I think Samee will definatly try getting it.... :lol:
Now you get it...he he
captain_salman
Registered Member

Post by captain_salman »

Nadir its a nice model...i'd love have one of those... but this one seems to me B737-500 as the window config and the one huge eye-brow window on top with the small on side.... the 800NG has wing-tips and three gaps in window configs...? :-k
See you at vpia.org
Virtual Pakistan International Airlines - The Wings of Pakistan!
ConnieMan
Registered Member

Post by ConnieMan »

Yaar kia hoo gyaa hayy aap koo, it's 800NG's model without blended wingtips!.

Boeing didn't launched blended wing tips when this aircraft series was introduced, it was later modification to many already in service and newer 800NG and 700NG come equipped with these from factory...
rashad546
Registered Member

hmm

Post by rashad546 »

Ok Nadir Ali i will definately paint this one for you for Flight Simulation X on 737-800 NG looks straightforward and easy to paint give me eta about 1 week plz!
R.R
captain_salman
Registered Member

Post by captain_salman »

Oh I see, thanks for giving the info sameer, i did heard that 800NGs are made with out tips, but now since you've said it confidently I guess its right on 800NGs were made without wing-tips....good that rashad painting livery for FSX! I want one!! :lol:
See you at vpia.org
Virtual Pakistan International Airlines - The Wings of Pakistan!
Nadir Ali
Registered Member

Post by Nadir Ali »

captain_salman wrote:Nadir its a nice model...i'd love have one of those... but this one seems to me B737-500 as the window config and the one huge eye-brow window on top with the small on side.... the 800NG has wing-tips and three gaps in window configs...? :-k
not necessarily. That depends on how the airliners want the wings on them configured. Malev Hungarian Airlines for example has 737-800s but none of them have winglets.

yeah i'd also love to have this model. If Im in Pakistan I'll get hold of a custom model maker and hire him/her to make me one. It actually looks nice the way it is without the winglets though i also like my B737-800 model with the winglets.
rashad546
Registered Member

Post by rashad546 »

yes it true they make ng with winglets and without they say its airliners decision what they want on order!

Anyway in fsx it will come with winglets so i cant chop them off if anyone requested! lol
R.R
Nadir Ali
Registered Member

Post by Nadir Ali »

rashad546 wrote:yes it true they make ng with winglets and without they say its airliners decision what they want on order!
Same with the B757s. Compare Iceland Air or Air Finland's 757s with winglet's to BA's 757s that have no winglets.
Anyway in fsx it will come with winglets so i cant chop them off if anyone requested! lol
That sux but still 737-800 would look awesome in airblue livery. Trust me alot of youtubers will favorite your video. Good luck with that.