1:200 Air India Express 737-800 models.

Forum for sharing info and photos related to aircraft models from around the world.
Moin
Registered Member

1:200 Air India Express 737-800 models.

Post by Moin »

A total of 10 models made, all with different tail motifs in 1:200 scale. All come with rubber landing gears which I haven't yet installed. Manufactured by Hogan:

Moin Abbasi
AirBlue
Registered Member

Post by AirBlue »

those are amazing - how much u sellin em for? :)
Moin
Registered Member

Post by Moin »

Who says I'm selling? Go buy your own lol.
Moin Abbasi
AP-BGJ
Registered Member

Post by AP-BGJ »

dude where did u get them from!!! absolutely sick !!!!
Hamad
Registered Member

Post by Hamad »

Best Regards / Wa´alaikumusalam
PK777
Registered Member

Post by PK777 »

I thought I'd seen those stands before - its a Hogan release! lol Now bring on some PIA's!
Moin
Registered Member

Post by Moin »

Hogan is very anal when it comes to licensing issues. Unless PIA gives them a licence, they won't produce any PIA models. Apparently Hogan thinks it too much of a hassle to go through the whole licensing issue so they'll just continue releasing more and more AC, AA, UA, CO, DL, SW and those other boring reruns we've seen so many times before. Thankfully they have the AI licence so I'm hoping to see more AI models from them.
Moin Abbasi
AP-BGJ
Registered Member

Post by AP-BGJ »

hey moin!! how many models do u have ? i remember very vividly u had qatar airways models as well some time back isnt it mate ?

the other day i was chatting with my mates and some how the butt of all jokes PIA came up (yeah some forum members might be pissed) but just an idea came in my mind that pia can have their merchandise shops at major airports and in flight as well. i am sure it costs less for the airlines to make their own T-Shirts and stuff like that... i dunno if they have it or not but can look into this. As far as i remember i have seen emirates shop in dubai duty free as well... may be on the same model pia can follow.

cheers !!
Hamad
Registered Member

Post by Hamad »

:D I also think he has a room only for his models.
:D
Best Regards / Wa´alaikumusalam
Moin
Registered Member

Post by Moin »

I do have a model room which is getting majorly cluttered now and in dire need of cleaning.

Yes I have all the 1/200 QR models that Hogan made for the QR marketing dept i.e. 773ER, A346, A333 red asian games, A333 orange asian games, A332 blue asian games and A332 corporate livery.

There is no point in PIA selling any of its merchandise because hardly anyone would buy any of it, except for maybe a few models here and there. EK is a household name and a big player in the aviation world and otherwise, PIA is not, hence it would be a major flop and PIA is already maxed out on flops and can't really afford any more at this time. Besides PIA's marketing dept is already overdosed on Lexotanil when it comes to marketing the airline, so how can they be expected to effectively sell PIA merchandise?
Moin Abbasi
SEANDSILVA
Registered Member

Post by SEANDSILVA »

:lol: Just a sidetrack: Lucky me sees these day in and day out in the flesh @ BOM (VABB) ! And oh yeah , u can neverrrrr everrrrr get bored spotting these liveries ! 8)
Moin
Registered Member

Post by Moin »

I'm sure you don't. Each tail tells a different story. Just added this to my Airlines of India collection:

Moin Abbasi