My Collection of Aircraft Models....

Share info and photos of all kinds of aircraft models related to PIA and Pakistan's civil & military aviation.
samee380
Registered Member

Post by samee380 »

there is no Phoenix PIA B777-200ER

i think you mean Gemini Jets PIA B777-200ER reg: AP-BGJ

nice

did you make the handmade yourself?

I was glad when i got Phoenix and Netmodels to do them PIA. Hope you like them!
My Aircraft Model Photos: www.flickr.com/haq747
FKhan722
Registered Member

Post by FKhan722 »

Hey Samee,

Thanks for the corrections, i've edited my post. Honestly i'm head over heels in love with the Netmodels. I was recently speaking to a model retail store owner who said the reason netmodels are so hard to come by is because their moulds are not approved by Boeing unlike Phoenix/Gemini Jets/Dragon wings. But by far in order of love, Netmodels are 1st, Phoenix are 2nd and Dragon wings are 3rd.

I didn't make the model myself but it was given to me by a friend. I'm gonna try and fix the detailing on it when i have time.

Kind Regards
F.Khan
samee380
Registered Member

Post by samee380 »

FKhan722 wrote:Hey Samee,

Thanks for the corrections, i've edited my post. Honestly i'm head over heels in love with the Netmodels. I was recently speaking to a model retail store owner who said the reason netmodels are so hard to come by is because their moulds are not approved by Boeing unlike Phoenix/Gemini Jets/Dragon wings. But by far in order of love, Netmodels are 1st, Phoenix are 2nd and Dragon wings are 3rd.

I didn't make the model myself but it was given to me by a friend. I'm gonna try and fix the detailing on it when i have time.

Kind Regards
F.Khan
no problem

Netmodels arent great. The mould was a bit poor.

I say Phoenix is the way forward

glad you like them
they will be more models from Phoenix of PIA.

keep your eyes open! :shock:

:lol:
PK777
Registered Member

Post by PK777 »

Wow... PIA Overload!! =D> lol I loved the way you set your collection out on the glass table, looked really good! Also, do conisder joining 400 Scalehangar or Diecastaircraftforum forums, all the latest releases of aircraft models are on there and plenty of model talk - aircraft model that is! 8)

You must have also realised the quality/precision on the Dragon Wings/Gemini/PX models compared to the crap Schabak/Schuco models. PIA really need to sell GJ/PX in their inflight sales instead of these rubbish schabaks in 1:600 scale.

PS. The Boeing 747-300 Custom made looks fairly good, which scale is it and who was it made by?
samee380
Registered Member

Post by samee380 »

PK777 wrote:Wow... PIA Overload!! =D> lol I loved the way you set your collection out on the glass table, looked really good! Also, do conisder joining 400 Scalehangar or Diecastaircraftforum forums, all the latest releases of aircraft models are on there and plenty of model talk - aircraft model that is! 8)

You must have also realised the quality/precision on the Dragon Wings/Gemini/PX models compared to the crap Schabak/Schuco models. PIA really need to sell GJ/PX in their inflight sales instead of these rubbish schabaks in 1:600 scale.

PS. The Boeing 747-300 Custom made looks fairly good, which scale is it and who was it made by?
i agree!!
Salman Haider
Registered Member

Post by Salman Haider »

nice work man :)
PAF Falcons - Second to None
www.paffalcons.com
FKhan722
Registered Member

Post by FKhan722 »

Salaam all,

Thanks for the positive reviews. Just wanted to share some pics of the newest aircraft in my collection a Netmodels PIA Cargo 707 1980's livery...

I'll post more later.
F.Khan
PK777
Registered Member

Post by PK777 »

thanks for pics.. would love to see more of your collection.. :wink: