Sameer's (Connieman) PIA Classic Livery Collection

Share info and photos of all kinds of aircraft models related to PIA and Pakistan's civil & military aviation.
samee380
Registered Member

Sameer's (Connieman) PIA Classic Livery Collection

Post by samee380 »

This is Sameer's Connieman's Collection Hope you enjoy it as i did!

looks very nice!! you willing to sell the B707 sameer?

there you go sameer! :D
My Aircraft Model Photos: www.flickr.com/haq747
ConnieMan
Registered Member

Post by ConnieMan »

Thanks Samee, highly appreciated it. I hope you guys like my small PIA classic collection i am only away 2 models from completion, both are AeroClassic models, guess which ones:?: ...

Well if i didn't had to force the previous builder and owner for 3 years to sell this model to me after hefty price settlement, i could have thought about it, yet this is the only one built PIA B707 model in this livery i have seen in all these past years....
ConnieMan
Registered Member

Reavell A310 1/144 scale for you

Post by ConnieMan »

Hi Samee,

I do have Revell 1/144 scale A310 that i did a lot of work to fix its cockpit profile errors, it fixed now for few years, i also went on its base of V Stab and fixed reinforcement strip plus many other errors on the model.

If you want it i am sure we can work something out, its all white with Air Transat's base blue tail painted, its been siting for years now and i don't intend to do anything with it. let me know. Its one nice fully scaled up model, you will love it in any of PIA's liveries...
samee380
Registered Member

Re: Reavell A310 1/144 scale for you

Post by samee380 »

ConnieMan wrote:Hi Samee,

I do have Revell 1/144 scale A310 that i did a lot of work to fix its cockpit profile errors, it fixed now for few years, i also went on its base of V Stab and fixed reinforcement strip plus many other errors on the model.

If you want it i am sure we can work something out, its all white with Air Transat's base blue tail painted, its been siting for years now and i don't intend to do anything with it. let me know. Its one nice fully scaled up model, you will love it in any of PIA's liveries...
email sending! thanks
PK777
Registered Member

Post by PK777 »

Cool collection Sameer! I like the way you put the Space Shuttle on the PIA B742 - that looks really inspirational! lol

Did you buy both AeroClassics PIA B742 in 80s colours beacuse there is only one in the picture? Also I guess you are looking for the AeroClassics PIA B720B in 70s colours too.

We need more retro aircraft from AeroClassics, hopefully AC does the A300/Fokker in 80s colours, and maybe PX could do a B737 in 80s colours. Also
ConnieMan
Registered Member

Post by ConnieMan »

Thanks TJ,

Currently i'm looking for AC B742 AP-BAK and AC B720B, once i get these 2 models my classic collection will complete in 400 scale.

Now if AC brought out A300 and F27 those will also bee added, we still have wait till A300 shows up. I am not to sure anymore about F27 as Andrew hasn't replied to my PMs regarding PIA models.

Keep an eye out for AC B720B for me, i am willing to pay big for it also :) .

On the other hand looks as most guys on here don't like classic stuff, everybody is going for new ones. :(
PK777
Registered Member

Post by PK777 »

Will do Sameer, if I had a spare B720B I would have sold it to you.. but as I only have one - Sorry! :wink:

The new stuff is no way better than the 80s livery stuff so dont worry im going to try to get GJ or AC to do some A300/B737/Fokkers in the 80s livery. Also we dont seem to have much of PIA from the 90s livery which would really go well with the lone SV B743.
samee380
Registered Member

Post by samee380 »

dont worry sameer and TJ im trying for the pashmina tail :P and the 90's sport livery soon (PX) but the best i can do is probably just one model in 90's and pashmina tail livery is that okay? then you can just change the registration using decals etc... give it a good few months. :wink:

i know the manufacturer of GJ so whenever a PIA is annouced by GJ i should know in a few months advance. I will let you all know. But yes TJ get in tough with GJ.

at the moment no PIA models from GJ in future at this time sadly. but could do with a break of PIA's :lol:

im still getting some B737 PIA done next!! trying...

i think the 80's livery will be a good choice for AC.

btw im also missing a B720 PIA. ive been waiting on ebay for awhile & still hasnt turned up. actually i may know where to get one from. I will let you know sameer when its confirmed.
ConnieMan
Registered Member

Post by ConnieMan »

Thanks Guys, this sure helps to know i am not alone with interest in classic birds and cars...

I know Aeroclassic is releasing Hybrid livery A300 AP-BAY to go with SVG B743 so i'm not worried about that one, but question now is when!.

Let see whats on horizon next for Classic PIA stuff, i love to collect these over new ones anytime as i believe collecting Classic stuff is not for everyone and its limited to certain crowd and thats the beauty of it.

I would highly appreciate if you guys can keep eye on B720B for me as i can get AP-BAK anytime.

Samee again also try for TU-154, i'm still waiting to hear back from individual who have few more shots of it.

Its unbelievable to say and imagine that B733 is also considered as classic now, i remember traveling on them as if it was yesterday!...
ConnieMan
Registered Member

Post by ConnieMan »

Just so you folks know that Aeroclassic PIA B720B has taken off for my field and should be landing in 48hrs!!!, can't wait to have this beauty/gem in my hands...I also have AC PIA AP-BAK refueling and getting ready for departure for its permanent display field....