More British Tails on PIA Aircraft

Share info & photos related to PIA and Pakistan aviation collectible items like stickers, airline safety cards, postcards, in-flight music, art work, modified photos and other miscellaneous Pakistan aviation related hobbies.
PIAC
Registered Member

More British Tails on PIA Aircraft

Post by PIAC »

Hi
Here are soem more Tails from British Airways on our PIA
ConnieMan
Registered Member

Post by ConnieMan »

Brother don't take it personally, but give it a rest!!, most of those tails represented all the countries BA flew and was waste of time and money, yet PIA has done same to promote tourism in the country by making 4 different tails representing 4 provinces, in all reality, be honest is it worth the effort?, specially when there is so much violence, corruption and lack of security in the country!!, No one wants to visit a country where there is no life security specially tourists..On the otherhand 98% of BA tails looked crap and didn't made sense anyways...
AP-BGL
Registered Member

Post by AP-BGL »

ConnieMan, I agree to most of what you said but I am sorry I don’t agree with you on the point that 98% of the tails looked crap, some of the tail designs which BA had used posted by PIAC in the previous thread look quite attractive.
Adnan
PIAC
Registered Member

Post by PIAC »

Its not like that....i was just testing HOW it wil look if the BA tails were on PIA...thats all its just testing
cpt_747
Registered Member

Post by cpt_747 »

I think they kind of look nice.
The orbital speed of the Earth around the Sun averages about 30 km/s or 18 mps (108,000 km/h or 67000 mph).
Which means we're travelling 97 times the speed of sound. And yet we can't feel the motion,
SubhanAllah
PK777
Registered Member

Post by PK777 »

Hopefully after a couple of years PIA makes on a tail that will stand out like the "PIA on the tail" did since its beginnings.