New Release: Phoenix PIA B777-300ER Mughal and Thar Tail

Share info and photos of all kinds of aircraft models related to PIA and Pakistan's civil & military aviation.
samee380
Registered Member

New Release: Phoenix PIA B777-300ER Mughal and Thar Tail

Post by samee380 »

Two PIA models will be done by Phoenix models!! in scale 1/400. Photos of the model should be available in a day or two.

:wink: :wink: :wink:

PIA B777-300ER "Thar - Colours of the Desert" AP-BHV

PIA B777-300ER "Lahore - Garden of the Mughal" AP-BHW

:wink: :wink: :wink:
:D :D
My Aircraft Model Photos: www.flickr.com/haq747
PK777
Registered Member

Post by PK777 »

Lookin forward to pickin these up! 8)
PIAC
Registered Member

Post by PIAC »

Where can we order them witch Site??? :shock:
samee380
Registered Member

Post by samee380 »

Moin, Tj, Sameer check your email box :D
PK777
Registered Member

Post by PK777 »

Awesome release! Cant wait! 8)
samee380
Registered Member

Post by samee380 »

This model will be mass produced tommorrow 8)
ConnieMan
Registered Member

Post by ConnieMan »

This is great news Samee, do you know when these will be available in Canada?, i want to first one in Canada to get these.....
ConnieMan
Registered Member

Post by ConnieMan »

Well i just placed pre-order for both of these models through our regular supplier so once they are in i'll get them.... :D :D
PK777
Registered Member

Post by PK777 »

More PIA's to add to my small model airport im in the process of making! I think im finally going to get all PIA's at my airport!
samee380
Registered Member

Post by samee380 »

ConnieMan wrote:Well i just placed pre-order for both of these models through our regular supplier so once they are in i'll get them.... :D :D
is this retailer Airplane replicas? there are in canada and do excellent service! also give discount to 400SH members.

good news!
samee380
Registered Member

Post by samee380 »

PK777 wrote:More PIA's to add to my small model airport im in the process of making! I think im finally going to get all PIA's at my airport!
lets hope thats true! i will do my best! 8) :wink:
as you may know im also keen in making a small model airport also but room is the problem. maybe when i get my own house and am a pilot myself! :D
PK777
Registered Member

Post by PK777 »

samee380 wrote:
PK777 wrote:More PIA's to add to my small model airport im in the process of making! I think im finally going to get all PIA's at my airport!
as you may know im also keen in making a small model airport also but room is the problem. maybe when i get my own house and am a pilot myself! :D
Haha.. same here dude! I would love to dedicate a room in my house on aviation and have a huge model airport in it! My room is also small so im not doing anything too fancy..just gonna have about 7/8 gates and an airport terminal on one side. Kinda lyk ISB.
samee380
Registered Member

Post by samee380 »

PK777 wrote:
samee380 wrote:
Haha.. same here dude! I would love to dedicate a room in my house on aviation and have a huge model airport in it! My room is also small so im not doing anything too fancy..just gonna have about 7/8 gates and an airport terminal on one side. Kinda lyk ISB.
well good luck with it. and when you finished dont forget to post some pics and post on here. i would love to see a PIA airport terminal!!

also im in the process of getting two PIA A310-300 custom models made using the GJ PIA A310 mould. reg's will be AP-BDZ and AP-BEC in flag livery!! so if you pay me about £200 for each model i will part with them and who knows you will have all PIA fleet soon! :lol: :lol:
ConnieMan
Registered Member

Post by ConnieMan »

samee380 wrote:
Samee keep working on these bro, they will always be welcomed by many of us, when i talked to our supplier he said PIA stuff sells a lot and is appreciated too whenever they are released, so don't worry what few on 400scale site said, in the end its what majority wants and we are majority here for PIA stuff....

Now once B773s are released start working towards TU-154 and B733....
samee380
Registered Member

Post by samee380 »

ConnieMan wrote:
samee380 wrote:
Samee keep working on these bro, they will always be welcomed by many of us, when i talked to our supplier he said PIA stuff sells a lot and is appreciated too whenever they are released, so don't worry what few on 400scale site said, in the end its what majority wants and we are majority here for PIA stuff....

Now once B773s are released start working towards TU-154 and B733....
you know me sameer i most definately will. the PIA Tu-154 is okay i will try, but the PIA B777 will be a good one to do i.e. AP-BHX maybe??? :wink:
and the 737-300 are one of my fav aircrafts and these would make good models. also Phoenix make 737-300 so maybe?? :wink: