PIA B747-367 Garden of the Mughals Custom made big model

Share info and photos of all kinds of aircraft models related to PIA and Pakistan's civil & military aviation.
PIAC
Registered Member

Post by PIAC »

Realy nice..... Congratulations.......

How much does it cost.... can i get one ... and where

PIAC
PK777
Registered Member

Post by PK777 »

samee380 wrote:length: 18 inches, wingspan 16 inches. MASSIVE!!! this isnt for retail i requested this model personally to be made from a custom made model company so only one is available, they make any models of your style... so you can email them at sales@planearts.com say to them and mention my name 'Samee'

this costed me about £99 all hand-painted. will get some corrections done to the model. will see it in person in about 4 days
This should answer your question, PIAC. Do read the thread before posting. :roll:
samee380
Registered Member

Post by samee380 »

recieved the model today beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :D :D

great really happy now and massive too!!!

thanks for all your comments
My Aircraft Model Photos: www.flickr.com/haq747
samee380
Registered Member

FOR SALE

Post by samee380 »

:cry:

Sadly i have to put this model up for sale (which makes me VERY sad to say) but these things happen for some more important reasons.

So please send me your reasonable offers for this model to me via pm or email me samee380@aol.com

this model (17 inches long) comes with professional packing, model stand..all in excellent condition as im a mad PIA fan and have taken lost of care for this model and i want it to go to a good home!

If you need more photos of the model just email me.

Thank You
My Aircraft Model Photos: www.flickr.com/haq747
Moin
Registered Member

Post by Moin »

Don't get too depressed. I'd be glad to get it off my hands if it were mine. It looks too much like a toy.
Moin Abbasi