CPH-LHE.... NOV 2005 on 743

Discuss issues and news related to PIA, Pakistani airlines and Pakistan's civil & military aviation.
CPH
Registered Member

CPH-LHE.... NOV 2005 on 743

Post by CPH »

Salaam Guys

I'm flying to LHE on 16. th. Nov., and from this day PIA starts it's 743 flights from CPH.

Does anyone knows where it's best to sit on economy class? I mean during to good legroom and ect. We are 5 people flying together.

Is there any whrere a seatmap for the PIA 743?

And does all 743 have PTV's?

I just flew Thai Airways 744, and got some good seats over the wings. With plenty of space and legrooms. But no PTV's. But the service was like You were king of Thailand.
Regards

G. Elahi
PK777
Registered Member

Post by PK777 »

Yes the B743 do have PTVs in every seat, given that they work on the day is another matter...

You can view the B743 seatmap once you have your PNR number and can reserve seats on the official site. I tried this and it worked and i got the seats I wanted.

The seats in the Eco cabin are ok. The Eco+ are better. Not sure about Business+.
CPH
Registered Member

Post by CPH »

PK777 wrote:
You can view the B743 seatmap once you have your PNR number and can reserve seats on the official site. I tried this and it worked and i got the seats I wanted.

What's the PNR number? And where I get that from?
Regards

G. Elahi
smarties
Deactivated

Post by smarties »

CPH wrote:What's the PNR number? And where I get that from?

You will find it on the ticket where it says booking reference. If you don't have the ticket you can ask your travel agent for the booking reference/PNR.

BTW Only 1 flight a week to CPH on the 743? They should have at least 2 flights a week on the A310.
"Now we're going round in circles, tell me will this deja vu never end?"
Charliedelta11
Registered Member

Post by Charliedelta11 »

if you want leg room..go for busines class..my height is 6 ft 3 and while travelling in the 743 bussines class..even when i stretch my legs my feet dont reach the seats in the row in front of me..lol..
so yea..its pretty good...and true..eco plus is MUCH better...
but dont count your chickens..PIA might change the 743 to a A310 since the winters are off season to that part of europe..happy flying! :D
PK777
Registered Member

Post by PK777 »

Correct smarties, once you have your PNR number, type is into the official website. This will open a secure webpage that will allow you to view your flight details and personal information.

There will be a link called "Pre-allocate seats", once you click it, a window will automatically pop-up that will show you the seat map of the b743 of the class you are in. Select the seats you want and confirm them by clicking a reserve ( i think its reserve) button. This will automatically reserve the seats you have selected.
Falcon598
Registered Member

Post by Falcon598 »

Charliedelta11 wrote:if you want leg room..go for busines class..my height is 6 ft 3 and while travelling in the 743 bussines class..even when i stretch my legs my feet dont reach the seats in the row in front of me..lol..
so yea..its pretty good...and true..eco plus is MUCH better...
but dont count your chickens..PIA might change the 743 to a A310 since the winters are off season to that part of europe..happy flying! :D
Agreed, go Bus+. Luckily I am claustrophobic, meaning I have this fear of tight spaces, so I never have to sit in Eco. I only have gone in Eco about 1-2 times on LHE-ISB flights in PK. But the 743s leg space is horrible, as well as the 772s eco. Eco + is no different from Eco, I would go Bus+.
cheetah
Registered Member

Post by cheetah »

smarties wrote:
CPH wrote:What's the PNR number? And where I get that from?

You will find it on the ticket where it says booking reference. If you don't have the ticket you can ask your travel agent for the booking reference/PNR.

BTW Only 1 flight a week to CPH on the 743? They should have at least 2 flights a week on the A310.

There are 2 flights a week. One from ISB another from LHE.
queerpakistani
Registered Member

Post by queerpakistani »

i recnetly flew PIA's 743 lhr-khi in Business+. the seats have plenty of leg space but the most pathetic leg rest!!!! if you have an overnight flight, it can be an awful experience, since the leg rest does not recline up... i guess you are better off in Eco+ . cheers. adnan