PIA Inflight Instrumental Music Needed

Share info & photos related to PIA and Pakistan aviation collectible items like stickers, airline safety cards, postcards, in-flight music, art work, modified photos and other miscellaneous Pakistan aviation related hobbies.
habib2786
Registered Member

PIA Inflight Instrumental Music Needed

Post by habib2786 »

Could someone find some PIA inflight Instrumental music. :?:
All tracks from.

1980 to 1985
1985 to 1990
1990 to 1995
1995 to 2000
2000 to 2005
2005 to 2010

Can someone please find these tracks from these years please. [-o<

Thank You………………..
ammad
Registered Member

Re: PIA Inflight Instrumental Music Needed.

Post by ammad »

Will you compile CD out of it?
Fortune favours brave.
SalamPaks
Registered Member

Post by SalamPaks »

habib2786 wrote:Could someone find some PIA inflight Instrumental music. :?:
All tracks from.

1980 to 1985
1985 to 1990
1990 to 1995
1995 to 2000
2000 to 2005
2005 to 2010

Can someone please find these tracks from these years please. [-o<

Thank You………………..
So, just to clarify, that's every instrumental music track PIA has ever played from Jan 1, 1980 to December 31, 2010, or the past 31 years. Yes?
Abbas Ali
Site Admin

Post by Abbas Ali »

Forum member 'ksekha' has a huge collection of PIA in-flight instrumental music, he uploaded some of them from years 1974 to 1995 and these can be downloaded from following link:

Download Link: PIA In-flight Music

Abbas
Dil Dil Pakistan... Jaan Jaan Pakistan

See you at:
pk757
Registered Member

Re: PIA Inflight Instrumental Music Needed

Post by pk757 »

the link above has very very outdated and old music that is long gone.... i d o have boarding music from 2003-till present date. courtesy of my frnd who worked at teh IFE dept. in PIA. tell me when d u need them?
CaptShahid621
Registered Member

Post by CaptShahid621 »

Hi to the poster above me,

can i request the music from the group Fuzon, song name: "Khamaj"

Thanks
"At times you plan it out, and at times it just comes" -Captain Imran Aziz, PIA B777 Captain
Uzair Ansari
Registered Member

Post by Uzair Ansari »

Pk757 could you please upload the inflight music tracks currently PIA playing???
Happy Landings
pk757
Registered Member

Post by pk757 »

hmm yes i do have lots of PIA inflight instrumentals specially produced for PIA by Arshad Mahmood @ SMB pakistan. unofrtunately PIA has ended its contract with them, hence they are not playing boarding music untill they either renew the contract or hire another vendor .the current music cycle is mostly some badly done folk music of pakistan which is not being played by 90 percent of the crew members due to passengers complaining abt it. However I would like to share my entrie library that has the recent tunes in it.
How can i host that music ont he net? as in i dont have any site on which i can host it?
any ideas?
or do icopy em to a hard drive that i hand over to Abbas bhaimaybe he cud host them sumwhere

or even better if u guys cud tell me a site where i can host it maybe a torrent or sumthing
ksekha
Registered Member

Post by ksekha »

Hello,

I have uploaded over 100 PIA and Pakistani Instrumental tunes on You Tube. Most of the PIA tunes are those that were played on board in the late 1970s and early 1980s.

I am visiting Karachi next week and shall stay there during the month of February. I will try to find other tunes by contacting EMI Pakistan. They are supposed to have a big library in their archive section. I will go to all lengths to add to my collection. If I have any luck in adding to my collection, then I will keep everyone on this forum informed.

Here is a link to one of my videos on You Tube. It is for the "Theme from Dhoop Kinarey" (by Arshad Mahmud). You can do a search for all other tunes that I have uploaded on You Tube by searching for You Tube user kamranacacpa.

Regards,

Kamran
ksekha
Registered Member

Post by ksekha »

pk757 wrote:hmm yes i do have lots of PIA inflight instrumentals specially produced for PIA by Arshad Mahmood @ SMB pakistan. unofrtunately PIA has ended its contract with them, hence they are not playing boarding music untill they either renew the contract or hire another vendor .the current music cycle is mostly some badly done folk music of pakistan which is not being played by 90 percent of the crew members due to passengers complaining abt it. However I would like to share my entrie library that has the recent tunes in it.
How can i host that music ont he net? as in i dont have any site on which i can host it?
any ideas?
or do icopy em to a hard drive that i hand over to Abbas bhaimaybe he cud host them sumwhere

or even better if u guys cud tell me a site where i can host it maybe a torrent or sumthing
Hello PK757. I would love to have your entire collection. I did meet Arshad Mahmud when he was with Sound Musical Business (SMB). It was his own company based in Karachi. Arshad Mahmud now holds a high position in Pakistan's National Academy of the Performing Arts (NAPA).

As for your collection, please let me know how I can obtain it. Have you uploaded it somewhere? If not, then let me know and I will provide guidance.

Regards,

Kamran
ksekha
Registered Member

Post by ksekha »

pk757 wrote:hmm yes i do have lots of PIA inflight instrumentals specially produced for PIA by Arshad Mahmood @ SMB pakistan. unofrtunately PIA has ended its contract with them, hence they are not playing boarding music untill they either renew the contract or hire another vendor .the current music cycle is mostly some badly done folk music of pakistan which is not being played by 90 percent of the crew members due to passengers complaining abt it. However I would like to share my entrie library that has the recent tunes in it.
any ideas?

Hello PK757, I am now here in Karachi and have met with Arshad Mahmud, who is now director of National Academy of Performing Arts in Karachi. Arshad Mahmud's company, Sound Musical Business (SMB) is no longer in business. I requested Arshad Mahmud for his SMB recordings for PIA but he told me that he may not have them. Therefore please provide these to me. In return you can have hundreds of PIA tunes from me. I have added to my collection further. You can upload your collection on a website called Dropbox. It is free. If you have any questions then please contact me and I will help. I look forward to your reply. Thanks and best regards, Kamran
captain_salman
Registered Member

Post by captain_salman »

PK757 I would also love to have a copy of your collection of recent PIA in-flight music, Kamran bhai knows how huge PIA music maniac I am :lol:
See you at vpia.org
Virtual Pakistan International Airlines - The Wings of Pakistan!
zainmax
Registered Member

Post by zainmax »

hello I need collection of all PIA musics from 2008-till date.
fahadpk17
Registered Member

Post by fahadpk17 »

pk757 wrote: How can i host that music ont he net? as in i dont have any site on which i can host it?
any ideas?
upload your material on 4shared.com its free and easy for all to download without restrictions like rapidshare or some others
pk757
Registered Member

Post by pk757 »

guys ive solved ur problems ...i have uploaded quite a handful of music files on 4shared.com
look at the following link

http://www.4shared.com/folder/3WIgB0Uf/_online.html