PIA Inflight Music - My huge personal selection available

Share info & photos related to PIA and Pakistan aviation collectible items like stickers, airline safety cards, postcards, in-flight music, art work, modified photos and other miscellaneous Pakistan aviation related hobbies.
ksekha
Registered Member

PIA Inflight Music - My huge personal selection available

Post by ksekha »

Hello Everyone,

I am very sorry for disappearing for a very long time. I have had many personal problems and have also been very busy.

The good news is that I now have a huge collection of PIA Inflight Music that goes all the way back to the 1970s; and which I would love to share with you.

I have uploaded hundreds of PIA tracks on my personal website which has just been re-activated and completely re-designed.

To download the PIA music please visit:

http://www.kamransekha.com/music.html

Please then click on the PIA logo and you will then be taken to the Pakistani Instrumental music page from where you can then download whatever you like.

Enjoy!

Regards,

Kamran Sekha
Abbas Ali
Site Admin

Re: PIA Inflight Music - My huge personal selection availabl

Post by Abbas Ali »

^ Thank you :thumbs_up:

In Audio Programme # 9, track number 8 titled 'Feelings' is instrumental of classic Pakistani movie 'Chand Aur Chandani' song 'Teri Yaad Aagayi' sung by Masood Rana and picturised on Pakistani cinema legend Nadeem.

Here's the song.

Abbas
Dil Dil Pakistan... Jaan Jaan Pakistan

See you at:
shoaibinam
Registered Member

Re: PIA Inflight Music - My huge personal selection availabl

Post by shoaibinam »

Assalam-o-Alaikum Kamran,

I am very much interested in the PIA music. The link you have provided "http://www.kamransekha.com/music.html" does not work. Can you let me know how I can access it?

Thank you and Regards.
Mohammed Shoaib Inam
khakisoldier
Registered Member

Re: PIA Inflight Music - My huge personal selection available

Post by khakisoldier »

Mr Kamran's collection is now available on youtube on a channel called 'kamranacacpa'.