Some of my PIA collection

Share info & photos related to PIA and Pakistan aviation collectible items like stickers, airline safety cards, postcards, in-flight music, art work, modified photos and other miscellaneous Pakistan aviation related hobbies.
smarties
Deactivated

Some of my PIA collection

Post by smarties »

Image ImageImage ImageImage Image
"Now we're going round in circles, tell me will this deja vu never end?"
PIAC
Registered Member

Post by PIAC »

hehe i thought i was the only one who collects PIA Stuff LOL

well this looks great let me take pictures of mine and post them
AP-BGL
Registered Member

Post by AP-BGL »

Some of the baggage tags are from 80s, I can see Gold n Green colors :P on it. Nice collection there smarties. Thanks for sharing! :P
Adnan
smarties
Deactivated

Post by smarties »

Would love to see your PIA collection PIAC. I also have a really nice pen from PIA, can't find it though, i hope i haven't lost it. Will post a pic of it if i find it.

I actually have a whole suitcase full of plane things! I have like 700 postcards of different airliners and real pics of close up united planes, which they kindly gave me. I have some amazing posters too of different airlines. Also have loads of cool stickers too!

I just saw some of your amazing drawings. If i was you i would send them to your local PIA office so they can blow them up and put them up on their wall. 2/3 of them are stunning which i think you should send.

Some of the baggage tags are from 80s, I can see Gold n Green colors on it. Nice collection there smarties. Thanks for sharing!

Yeah AP-BGL, those gold tags are actually from 1989!

My parents want me to throw all these tags and stuff away! They say i am too old for all this! i have like over 200 plane tickets too, back from the 80's. I have tried to throw them away but i just don't have the heart to dispose them. Anyways, i'm glad you enjoyed looking at them.
AP-BGL
Registered Member

Post by AP-BGL »

smarties wrote:My parents want me to throw all these tags and stuff away! They say i am too old for all this! i have like over 200 plane tickets too, back from the 80's. I have tried to throw them away but i just don't have the heart to dispose them. Anyways, i'm glad you enjoyed looking at them.
Oh smarties thats so sweeeet... :P
Adnan
PIAinORD
Registered Member

Post by PIAinORD »

how did you get overweight baggage on PIA? That's some kind of accomplishment, were your bags over 100 lbs!?
PK777
Registered Member

Post by PK777 »

Thanks for the pics.. alot of memrobilia from the 90s that I can relate with! :wink:
smarties
Deactivated

Post by smarties »

Image Image
Image Image
PK777
Registered Member

Post by PK777 »

That PIA pen is awesome - never seen that version before! :shock: :D
smarties
Deactivated

Post by smarties »

PK777 wrote:That PIA pen is awesome - never seen that version before! :shock: :D
Hi PK777,

This pen was actually given as a gift to me in business class back in July 1993. And yes, it still works!
PK777
Registered Member

Post by PK777 »

smarties wrote:
PK777 wrote:That PIA pen is awesome - never seen that version before! :shock: :D
Hi PK777,

This pen was actually given as a gift to me in business class back in July 1993. And yes, it still works!
Awww.. damn! You very lucky mate to get that! I have the PIA Parker Set I bought back in the 90s that has the 90s logo and Boeing 747 in 1990s sporty colours.
pkjet
Registered Member

Post by pkjet »

My own PIA collection, beautifully presented in a portfolio has taken the breath away of many PIA staff members, some who have served the airline for over 30 years.

If anyone is in Manchester, drop by to have a look !
You can't be all things to all people...so just be nice !
iqbal
Registered Member

Post by iqbal »

niiiice pen dude! I hope you dont mind me asking is it possible that you would part with it for a fair price ?
Iqbal Malik
------------------------------------------