PIA B747-200 At KBO

Share info and photos of all kinds of aircraft models related to PIA and Pakistan's civil & military aviation.
Moin
Registered Member

Post by Moin »

Well wanting to up me by paying GBP 500 sure makes it look like you're desperate to have it.
Moin Abbasi
samee380
Registered Member

Post by samee380 »

Moin wrote:Well wanting to up me by paying GBP 500 sure makes it look like you're desperate to have it.
No I didn't up your offer. that was how much i would be able to pay upto £500 for this model.

I wouldnt say i was desperate for this model. If it was new livery then yes i would be

As these big models are worth about £500 plus....

But overall lets wait and see if one becomes available.

You should just get one made from that KHI guy instead.
My Aircraft Model Photos: www.flickr.com/haq747
Moin
Registered Member

Post by Moin »

It all depends on how good he can make them. I was told he made PIA 777 models which PIA presented to Boeing officals when the first 777 was delivered so that says something. Also a big 747 model of his was on display in the PIA planetarium here in Khi but has now dissapeared. He can make any model in any scale in any airline and uses the manufacturers blueprints for detail, scale and accuracy but I would need to see his complete portfolio before deciding if he can make anything good or not.
Moin Abbasi
samee380
Registered Member

Post by samee380 »

Moin wrote:It all depends on how good he can make them. I was told he made PIA 777 models which PIA presented to Boeing officals when the first 777 was delivered so that says something. Also a big 747 model of his was on display in the PIA planetarium here in Khi but has now dissapeared. He can make any model in any scale in any airline and uses the manufacturers blueprints for detail, scale and accuracy but I would need to see his complete portfolio before deciding if he can make anything good or not.
You should also tell him about this website and he would get good business from a few people here on this forum.

I would be interested as you may know :wink: :lol:
My Aircraft Model Photos: www.flickr.com/haq747
Moin
Registered Member

Post by Moin »

I will if I meet him. I just need to find the time to get my friend and myself to go there and check him out.
Moin Abbasi
PK777
Registered Member

Post by PK777 »

What is a KBO????
Waqar747
Registered Member

Post by Waqar747 »

PK777 wrote:What is a KBO????
Karachi Booking Office, I think.
Aer Pakistan
Registered Member