A380 Evacuation Video

Forum for discussing non-Pakistani aviation issues and news.
SM
Registered Member

A380 Evacuation Video

Post by SM »

Deleted.
Last edited by SM on Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SM
ConnieMan
Registered Member

Post by ConnieMan »

Seen it, its nice to know they can do it in 90 secs in prefect conditions but i highly doubt it would be same when fuselage is in 5-6 pieces, roof burning, floor collapsing, heavy toxic smoke every where, yeah tell me if 90 is good enough time to evacuate 800 Plus passengers!!...too good to be true for reality scenarios.

As far as tests are concerned, yeah they sure pulled it alright but Airbus should do similar tests in panic conditions with certain doors jammed, no flooring lights glowing, escape slides not operating.. etc etc!!...
PK777
Registered Member

Post by PK777 »

Exaclty what I was thing Connie! :wink: All these people are fit and healthy, what happens when u have disabled, children, small babies, large airhostesses... :roll:
A340
Registered Member

Post by A340 »

ConnieMan wrote: .....Airbus should do similar tests in panic conditions with certain doors jammed, no flooring lights glowing, escape slides not operating.. etc etc!!...
No flooring lights ?! :?: Thought that was the emergency floor lighting working as it should !
PK777 wrote: Exaclty what I was thing Connie! Wink All these people are fit and healthy, what happens when u have disabled, children, small babies, large airhostesses... Rolling Eyes
Some info on the A380 evac test:

EASA and FAA regulations require that 35% of the participants must be aged over 50, a minimum 40% must be female, and 15% female and over 50.
http://www.flightglobal.com/articles/20 ... ff-in.html
EASA and FAA regulations require that 35% of the participants must be aged over 50, a minimum 40% must be female, and 15% female and over 50.