Livery

Share info & photos related to PIA and Pakistan aviation collectible items like stickers, airline safety cards, postcards, in-flight music, art work, modified photos and other miscellaneous Pakistan aviation related hobbies.
ghg69
Registered Member

Post by ghg69 »

I totally agree with you CoyBoy!
Ali Hasan
Registered Member

Post by Ali Hasan »

Can anyone of you design the following livery?

Take the current PIA livery and change the tail to Pashmina design with bold white PIA written in the center. Then don't stop the Pashmina design on the tail but instead let it go on the fuselage until you reach the dark green stripe. So basically, the back-half of the fuselage should have green Pashmina design with off-white background. The front-half of the fuselage should remain the same except change the PIA letters to Pakistan in dark green colours and the urdu script to dark green as well. Also, the engines should have off-white background with Pashmina design on top of it.

I was just wondering how it would look. It would be great if someone could do that. Thanks.
samee380
Registered Member

Post by samee380 »

Ali Hasan wrote:Can anyone of you design the following livery?

Take the current PIA livery and change the tail to Pashmina design with bold white PIA written in the center. Then don't stop the Pashmina design on the tail but instead let it go on the fuselage until you reach the dark green stripe. So basically, the back-half of the fuselage should have green Pashmina design with off-white background. The front-half of the fuselage should remain the same except change the PIA letters to Pakistan in dark green colours and the urdu script to dark green as well. Also, the engines should have off-white background with Pashmina design on top of it.

I was just wondering how it would look. It would be great if someone could do that. Thanks.
that would look good but a bit too much for PIA and the re-painting would cost quite a bit.
My Aircraft Model Photos: www.flickr.com/haq747
AbdulAziz
Registered Member

Post by AbdulAziz »

Why u guys try to Write "PAKISTAN" in Urdu in addition of English only ??

See SV, EK, QR & Chaina airlines ... etc they write the country name on the a/c in their language also.

A.Aziz
samee380
Registered Member

Post by samee380 »

AbdulAziz wrote:Why u guys try to Write "PAKISTAN" in Urdu in addition of English only ??

See SV, EK, QR & Chaina airlines ... etc they write the country name on the a/c in their language also.

A.Aziz
good point. i prefer the latest "PIA" title instead of "PAKISTAN" title.
My Aircraft Model Photos: www.flickr.com/haq747
CoyBoy
Registered Member

Post by CoyBoy »

PIA logo in Urdu is good enough, and its stylish compared with boring space consuming Urdu Pakistan title and we dont have to ape others.
PIAC
Registered Member

Post by PIAC »

Well Ali bahi i'll try it....but could you make a scetch of it just so i can see what you mean hehe