PIA A310-300 reg: AP-BGQ model!!!!!!

Share info and photos of all kinds of aircraft models related to PIA and Pakistan's civil & military aviation.
PK777
Registered Member

Post by PK777 »

samee380 wrote:also i have been mentioning on the gemini jets forum about some PIA B777 and 747's releases. and they have said they will consider so i think we will see B777-240LR done :shock:
Excellent stuff Samee!! Also try to get some 90s livery stuff to go with the soveriegn B743 also some Airbus A310 in standard livery would be brilliant :wink:
samee380
Registered Member

Post by samee380 »

also i emailed Schuco and told them about some PIA models as they emailed me and said to me to give them some ideas on where to expand they production line of models. and this is what they said

Dear Samee,

thank you for your both e-mails and many thanks for being our customer with the PIA models. We certainly will extend the current range of models and will take your recommendation under consideration's whenever we sit down to talk and to decide about new models.

Best regards
Schuco Customer Service

so PK777 and anyone else can you also email them with some suggestions there email address is W.Stolpe@schuco.de
so they will definately consider making some

they wil also change the dark grey colour on the PIA schuco models and improve that in the future. i have to say schuco are better than Schabak by a million miles !!! worth buying the PIA schuco models

it would be nice to see some more PIA models in this scale. THE MORE THE MERRIER. i mentioned the PIA new livery and province livery to them
i will mention the PIA 90s Livery to GJ.

also have you bougt the BBX PIA A310-300? pk 777?
My Aircraft Model Photos: www.flickr.com/haq747
PK777
Registered Member

Post by PK777 »

Just emailed Schuco about some ideas they can sell inflight or general releases. Thoug, I have to say, the scale is a major let down as im a 1:400 scale collector with a few 1/200 - 1/250 scale aircraft.

I havnt been able to pick up the BX PIA A310 yet, though will have to see it to make a judgement or hopefully PX does it with the GJ mould. 8)
samee380
Registered Member

Post by samee380 »

i have recieved this A310-300 PIA AP-BGQ model today VERY NICE!!!! :D
like it worth getting. LOOKS great on my desktop!!!
My Aircraft Model Photos: www.flickr.com/haq747