New Release: PIA B777-240LR made by Risesoon! scale 1/200

Share info and photos of all kinds of aircraft models related to PIA and Pakistan's civil & military aviation.
samee380
Registered Member

Post by samee380 »

here is the aircraft model with landing gears and raked wings look 8)

nice landing gears but no reg on the undercarraige

dont worry the model will come with elevators

and the provinces tails hope they give this to me FREE :shock:

looks nice going to buy it. it looks nice with the raked wingtips moin dont worry :D

just hope thst stand has the PIA logo on it. i have emailed them again to confirm a few other things like reg, stand....
Last edited by samee380 on Mon Aug 14, 2006 2:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My Aircraft Model Photos: www.flickr.com/haq747
samee380
Registered Member

Post by samee380 »

it looks like it to me that they have put the pakistan flag tail on the skymarks PIA which has the gears and no reg :? thats whythey also showed the provinces tails with it
Moin
Registered Member

Post by Moin »

Samee is this the Skymarks or Risesoon version? Does it come with 3 tail options? Where did you find these pics? Looking at the landing gear almost confirms it as a Skymarks model. They always had a bit of a problem with the nose gear being too 'long' and not matching the nose wheel gear doors with that of the fuselsage, but it does come with actual rubber tires.

I'm going to ask Edith if one can fax them their order and have the model shipped to Pakistan. If it works then others can do so as well. I always end up being the guinee pig when it comes to ordering things. If I get it, others will follow. If not, they stay put. I'm regularly getting all my packages delivered to me here in Khi. I had 6 models waiting for me when I got back from London and 4 more came after that.
Moin Abbasi
samee380
Registered Member

Post by samee380 »

moin, i have ordered the model from edith and i said to her can you show photos and gears with it and she sent me these photos. so confirming that the wings are raked and gears are with the model.

i will get more info from her tommorrow, about order and if they give the three tails with it and also the missing reg on these photos. i think these photos are the skymarks PIA with the flag tail, to rectify the problem about the RS raked wings they put the pakistan flag tail on the skymarks PIA version as the skymarks doesnt have the reg on it and these photos also dont have reg on it so these photos are a bit of SM and RS

but i want the model with the reg, gears and with raked wings. just waiting for her reply. they should just switch the raked wingtips from the PIA SM onto the RS PIA. its as simple as that.

also if you want to ordeR from her you have to gve your credit card details to her they dont accept paypal.
samee380
Registered Member

Post by samee380 »

moin the doors of the front nose gear are bad dont match with the white colour but my SM A380 front doors nose gear is okay its white and matches?
samee380
Registered Member

Post by samee380 »

Right this is what i have recieved from efith latest:

Hi Samee,

Our model of the PIA 777-200 doesn't have registration on it.
So we want to confirm that you still want to order this model. Please reply your answer.

Thanks & Regards,
Edith

why now it doesnt have reg on it look at above pics.

ive told her to keep the fuselage with the reg AP-BGY and just put raked wingtips and landing gears on it its as simple as that!!!!!!!!! :roll:

then i will buy it, im not going to buy it unless they is the reg on it
Moin
Registered Member

Post by Moin »

Just got a reply from Edith. They no longer have the model in stock.
Moin Abbasi
samee380
Registered Member

Post by samee380 »

Yes moin, this is what she said to me:

Hi Samee,

I am sorry for late to respond. I am afraid we have to bring this bad news to you that the model of PIA 777 we have no stock now. We will inform you if this models have stock in the future, could you accept that?

Regards,

Edith

so then where can we get this model from now? :( :cry: :?

i know airspotters are trying to get it but looking quite difficult. maybe aviation retail direct may get it if requested as they also have a few risesoon and skymarks models. try and contact them.
PK777
Registered Member

Post by PK777 »

After all that! Anyone what to join an anger mangement course?! :roll:
Moin
Registered Member

Post by Moin »

No need. Keep e-mailing every retailer possible and whoever has them, we can pass the info on to each other. Also keep scouring e-bay, they may turn up at any time.

If they're out of stock then obviously they're had to go somewhere, unless they were all sent to PIA to decorate their various offices. Samee can you ask Edith where they went?
Moin Abbasi
samee380
Registered Member

Post by samee380 »

looks like risesoon are revising this PIA model into a better one hopefully as i complained about the missing reg on the above photos with the raked wingtips. so they are now revising the PIA 777.

this is what she said:

Hi Samee,

We are going to revise the PIA 777 model and show new picture on our website in the future.

Please pay attention to our website.

Regards,

Edith
Moin
Registered Member

Post by Moin »

But what happened to the ones they already produced? Have they recalled them to add the reg #?
Moin Abbasi
samee380
Registered Member

Post by samee380 »

moin i really dont know :? Edith has just replied this they never read your full email they never answer all questions dont know why. :roll:

also good news Airspotters are making progress with risesoon to purchase some PIA 777's
samee380
Registered Member

Post by samee380 »

yes looks like they are going to revise the model this is what she said:

Hi Samee,

We still revise our model, the parts of registration and landing gears will consider adding on the airplane.

Regarding your request of PIA ATR 42-500, we have not plan to produce that presently. Because our production schedule has been arranged this year, we have no rest time to produce the new products. We will keep your suggestion if we need to create new model in the future.

Regards,

Edith

so looks promising hope so[/b]
samee380
Registered Member

Post by samee380 »

Moin wrote:No need. Keep e-mailing every retailer possible and whoever has them, we can pass the info on to each other. Also keep scouring e-bay, they may turn up at any time.

If they're out of stock then obviously they're had to go somewhere, unless they were all sent to PIA to decorate their various offices. Samee can you ask Edith where they went?
moin have you got any photos of the PIA offices which have a few models. have you seen any? which models do you know they have in they offices? and which offices are they in karaci or lahore?