PK cut DXB out of GLA flights

Discuss issues and news related to PIA, Pakistani airlines and Pakistan's civil & military aviation.
SalamPaks
Registered Member

Post by SalamPaks »

pkjet wrote:Hey SalamPaks !

Once again we miss each other during your weekly transit at MAN !! :o !!

Anyway, aircraft delivery will have something to do with the increased Glasgow schedule.

The 5 x weekly flights would be year round but maybe less when the B777 is brought onto the route, something currently under discussion.

In the meantime PIA seems to be using only it's own A310s to Glasgow and non of the leased ones. I can only presume that all owned A310s have been retrofitted with the B777 Business+Plus product ?
Sadly my business trips to Pakistan will not be as frequent going forwards due to some U.S. projects I am now working on. Also, I enjoyed the non-stop KHI-YYZ(-DFW) route so much, I don't know how often I'll be coming through MAN anymore - but who knows, I might stop off and have a cup o' chaa with you one of these days.

So, it sounds like you are saying GLA will not see 5XW service all year round? What about BHX and OSL? 5XW year round or seasonal? Also,what about STN? any word on that?
pkjet
Registered Member

Post by pkjet »

I understand SalamPaks !

I've not got any more news on BHX and OSL yet, but of course as soon as I know it will appear on the net's best PIA forum !

Hope to have a chai and paratha soon :lol: !!
You can't be all things to all people...so just be nice !