Seat Reservation Problem

Discuss issues and news related to PIA, Pakistani airlines and Pakistan's civil & military aviation.
Hasson2k2
Registered Member

Seat Reservation Problem

Post by Hasson2k2 »

Hey Guys

I finally got the PNR # for my flight from ORD-KHI on Nov. 29 and the seat that I really wanted is booked already. I really want Seat # 38A and my friend who is also traveling with me will be Seat # 38B.(which is open)

Now the reason that I want this seat is becuase I am a huge aviation fan and that is where the wing of the 777 ends and I love watching the flaps and spoilers during landing and take off. I have already reserved seat 45A at the end of the aircraft but the only reason why i did that was because it was a window seat which had the seat next to it open(which my friend will use).

Now my question to you is that is there any chance that I can get seat # 38A for myself? I have heard that the seats are randomly taken every time a booking has taken place.

I know that its a fat chance but I really want to record and take photos of the wind during the trip.

Thanks!!
AP-BGL
Registered Member

Post by AP-BGL »

If your desired seat is already been booked then there could only be one solution for it and that is, once you board the plane you ask the concerned person to exchange seat with you. If he is willing then well n good other wise unfortunate you are.

You better select any other window seat so the other person to which you are going to exchange you seat gets window as well.
Adnan