Cabin crew shots

Share photos of PIA, Pakistani airlines, Pakistani airports and photos related to civil & military aviation of Pakistan.
AirBlue
Registered Member

Cabin crew shots

Post by AirBlue »

AirBlue - All flight staff

http://myaviation.net/search/photo_sear ... d=00486122

AirBlue - Inflight service

http://myaviation.net/search/photo_sear ... d=00486128

PIA - All flight staff

http://myaviation.net/search/photo_sear ... d=00486134

Appologize for the mistake made before !
Last edited by AirBlue on Tue Nov 08, 2005 7:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nasir
Registered Member

Post by Nasir »

PIA and AB flight staff are showing up with the same link. I think you meant this link?
AP-BGL
Registered Member

Post by AP-BGL »

Hey why is that second lady (right to left) in PIA staff not looking at the camera...? I think she wasn't intrested in that photo shoot :lol:
Adnan
PakN'US
Registered Member

Post by PakN'US »

Some of the women are holing hands, in the West, it can be interpreted as being (Lesbian) - can I use this word on this forum?
Just when you thought you were winning the rat race, along came faster rats!!!
Abrardh1
Registered Member

Post by Abrardh1 »

can i see some more pictures on air cabin crew please
Abrar Din Hussain
pk757
Registered Member

Post by pk757 »

excellent saad how did u get these ladies to pose for u? iv ehad problems when i ask em, im a bit hesitant always lol,
the PIA ladies look very unwelcoming! esp th eone who is evading the lens! ive flown with her aswll on jed-lhe flight
ED girls look casual and friendlier than PK ladies.
Abbas Ali
Site Admin

Post by Abbas Ali »

Nice photos. Thank you Saad for sharing them.
PakN'US wrote:Some of the women are holing hands, in the West, it can be interpreted as being (Lesbian) - can I use this word on this forum?
As employees of an organization very simply they are holding hands to express their unity. I don't understand why people in the west get some other cheap thoughts about it.
Dil Dil Pakistan... Jaan Jaan Pakistan

See you at:
PK773ER
Registered Member

Post by PK773ER »

Why the cloths of left most lady are wet in PIA crew pic?????
Che
Registered Member

Post by Che »

PIA ki air hostesses barri khatarnak auntiaaN lag raheeN hain.....
PK777
Registered Member

Post by PK777 »

PK773ER wrote:Why the cloths of left most lady are wet in PIA crew pic?????
Read Saads caption in the photo,

Turbulence ?? :roll: :wink:
PK773ER
Registered Member

Post by PK773ER »

oops i didnt see that :oops:
AP-BGL
Registered Member

Post by AP-BGL »

PakN'US wrote:Some of the women are holing hands, in the West, it can be interpreted as being (Lesbian) - can I use this word on this forum?
What do you think these words should be used on a forum like this???
Adnan
AirBlue
Registered Member

Post by AirBlue »

Thanks guys for all your comments....It was easy to have the ED gurls pose as dad was operating....where as the PK one in the middle had a chat with me while we taxied at Islamabad....so she asked all her friends to join in ... n thats how i got them all together....i one second from the right was too shy...so she was looking straight...on ONE, TWO she looked right into the lens and on THREE she looked away

And no, the ladies are just showing a friendly gesture like the Arab men do most of the time by greeting and kissing and we do on Eid. Would people call you a homo if you hug on Eid ? Different cultures have different values, thoughts and actions.
Last edited by AirBlue on Tue Nov 08, 2005 7:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Falcon598
Registered Member

Post by Falcon598 »

AP-BGL wrote:
What do you think these words should be used on a forum like this???
I don't think I would interpret it that way, usually close friends or co wokers do that to show unity and their friendship, like Abbas said. Sometimes it can be interpreted that way in the west though, since gay culture is more prevelent and throughout western society, it is also in other places, but not shown. Like at my house the cable company gives us a gay/lesbian channel called Logo, launched by Viacom, who also have channels such as Nickelodeon, MTV, VH1, CBS, and others in their portfolio, recently they launced MTV Desi here.
AP-BGL
Registered Member

Post by AP-BGL »

Falcon598 wrote:I don't think I would interpret it that way, usually close friends or co wokers do that to show unity and their friendship, like Abbas said. Sometimes it can be interpreted that way in the west though, since gay culture is more prevelent and throughout western society, it is also in other places, but not shown. Like at my house the cable company gives us a gay/lesbian channel called Logo, launched by Viacom, who also have channels such as Nickelodeon, MTV, VH1, CBS, and others in their portfolio, recently they launced MTV Desi here.
May be in the western culture these things would be common but here in Pakistani culture... You know very well!!!
Adnan