Discuss issues and news related to PIA, Pakistani airlines and Pakistan's civil & military aviation.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 39661
- Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2004 11:52 pm
- Location: Pakistan
Advertisement in February 12 newspaper for Hiring Squadron Maintenance Officer in 50 Aviation Squadron (Ministry of Interior), Air Wing, Ministry of Interior (MoI). Eligibility conditions are as following:
2. Other details are as following:
- 2nd Class or Grade C Bachelor of Engineering Degree or equivalent qualification from a university recognized by Higher Education Commission (HEC) (BE avionics / aerospace preferable).
- Aircraft maintenance course qualified
- 3 years of experience in the relevant field (experience of working on Cessna 208B Grand Caravan aircraft preferable).
- Civilian 35 years (including 5 years of relaxation as per the rules)
- Retired Government Employees 50 years (as admissible under the rules)
- Place of employment Quetta, Balochistan
- Balochistan Basic Pay Scale (BPS) Contract post equivalent BS-17/18
- Quota Open merit
- Applicant should present latest medical fitness certificate.
- Contract shall be mde for two years (estendable).
- No Travel Allowance/Daily Allowance (TA/DA) shall be admissible for test/interview
Dil Dil Pakistan... Jaan Jaan Pakistan
See you at: