Flight Simulator, leaving for good!

Share info about flight simulation related to PIA and Pakistan's civil & military aviation.
msarmadk
Registered Member

Flight Simulator, leaving for good!

Post by msarmadk »

Hi guys, I am just here to inform you that I am halting this field of work that I pursued for almost a decade now. I have something even more important coming up (My career).
By the grace of Allah almighty, as you all know, I have been selected as a full commission cadet by Pakistan Navy. I will try my level best to join the Naval Air Arm (Naval Aviation) to seek my passion as my career.
I have been informed about the final medical (which I've already cleared once in June) but since the 4 months rule applies, I'll be giving another medical to the Naval Staff at PNS shifa in karachi.
After this I'll be joining the Pakistan Naval Academy (PNA - PNS Rahbar) near Himalaya in Karachi.
Due to this situation, I am pretty sure I wont be able to give you full support on my products and/or create more. I'll be Joining PNA after January 4th (Passing out parade) InshAllah.
However, God willing, I'll be back after 2 years or so, when my training will be completed.
I want you guys to know that I'll remember you and you will always be a part of my memory.

Thank you sooooo soooo much for inspiring me to create such a wonderful world of my own virtually.

I would especially like to thank Ali Mujtaba (Great inspiration) and Umair Ayaz (Wonderful designer). And all the VPIA members for a great experience.
Imran, Irfan, Perry and all those I must have forgot to mention.

(Lahore scenery is still under development ... will be the last for now, which will be released in parts, if I am free I might release a few more repaints).
msarmadk
Registered Member

Re: Flight Simulator, leaving for good!

Post by msarmadk »

And don't forget to Pray for me guys. :D
imranzul
Registered Member

Post by imranzul »

Well I will Echo my sentiments again here:

Well Mr Khan you talents as a FS designer will be sorely missed, you brought a new dimension to FS with your work - something I dont think anyone else can fill. Hopefully any projects in the pipeline will be completed before you depart for your new career.

I and all the VPIA crew wish you all the success in your chosen career path, wish you the best of luck and anything you choose to do.
May Allah make all your dreams come true, and make every success come your way.

Good Luck My friend and stay in touch.

God Bless!
Umair94
Registered Member

Post by Umair94 »

Good Luck!

im gonna miss you yaar :thumbs_up:
All The Way, It's PIA
bilookhan
Registered Member

Post by bilookhan »

congratulations sarmad on ur success .... Insha ALlah youèll do well ...
ur efforts will be missed in aviation community.
You have done an amazing job representing pakistani side on virtual community with grace and dignity.

Job well done
=D> =D> =D>
Uzair Ansari
Registered Member

Post by Uzair Ansari »

Great .InshaALLAH you will achieve your dream .
Happy Landings
syedm
Registered Member

Post by syedm »

May Allah keep you safe as you protect the seas of Pakistan. Any Pakistani soldier is my hero.