FS2004 - Air Blue Crash

Share info about flight simulation related to PIA and Pakistan's civil & military aviation.
Umair94
Registered Member

FS2004 - Air Blue Crash

Post by Umair94 »

Here is a video i made with flight simulator 2004 about the crash of airblue in margalla hills
tell me if i made any mistakes please
and for msk kind of information MANY people's asked me where to get the karachi scenery and i sended them the link of simmarket to buy it.

pray for them.
All The Way, It's PIA
msarmadk
Registered Member

Re: FS2004 - Air Blue Crash

Post by msarmadk »

Don't worry about the bad comments you get on the video. I take this as a remembrance for all those who died in the crash and they will remain in memories for a long period to come. This is not intended for any offense but instead a try for the representation of what might have occurred during the dreadful day.
hjmemon
Registered Member

Post by hjmemon »

I personally feel that this should have waited until the blackbox showed the flight progress. This video could be the exact flight progress to anything but what happened on that flight!!!
This is not to discourage you in any way but for the sake of the families/friends of the lost ones. I hope you understand.
Once again, May they rest in PEACE. Ameen
HJM
Virtual PIA
Wings Of Pakistan
http://www.vpia.org
Umair94
Registered Member

Post by Umair94 »

msarmadk wrote:Don't worry about the bad comments you get on the video. I take this as a remembrance for all those who died in the crash and they will remain in memories for a long period to come. This is not intended for any offense but instead a try for the representation of what might have occurred during the dreadful day.
thanks yaar i really needed that, all the bad comments made me gone angry
we got much haters in the world as pakistani's:(

but btw did you sold many khi scenery last week?
All The Way, It's PIA
Umair94
Registered Member

Post by Umair94 »

hjmemon wrote:I personally feel that this should have waited until the blackbox showed the flight progress. This video could be the exact flight progress to anything but what happened on that flight!!!
This is not to discourage you in any way but for the sake of the families/friends of the lost ones. I hope you understand.
Once again, May they rest in PEACE. Ameen
HJM
Ameen!
All The Way, It's PIA
msarmadk
Registered Member

Post by msarmadk »

Pretty amount this week not the last one but thanks for marketing for me! :thumbs_up:
Umair94
Registered Member

Post by Umair94 »

msarmadk wrote:Pretty amount this week not the last one but thanks for marketing for me! :thumbs_up:
no problem at all sir! =D>
All The Way, It's PIA
vpiahr
Registered Member

Post by vpiahr »

This accident came as a shock. I remember the News flash which was suddenly broadcast in the UK.
Hopefully the exact events and actions that lead to this horrific accident will soon be pieced together.

Such a complete and utter total waste of life, very depressing indeed. :cry:
RIP
Perry Green
PIA10170
Allama Iqbal Int

http://www.vpia.org/