FSX Jinnah International OPKC

Share info about flight simulation related to PIA and Pakistan's civil & military aviation.
msarmadk
Registered Member

FSX Jinnah International OPKC

Post by msarmadk »

Anyone interested?

I am still getting a lot of problems especially the ground polygons, no problem with the buildings but hopefully they'll be fixed.
This update (i am not sure if its possible but will be free for already FS2004 customers)

Regards,
Sarmad.
bilookhan
Registered Member

Re: FSX Jinnah International OPKC

Post by bilookhan »

Wow, looks like slowly FS9 days are getting numbered....
imranzul
Registered Member

Post by imranzul »

I got FSX just need to find time to install. Mr Khan Send me the installation and I will see If I get the same problem.
msarmadk
Registered Member

Post by msarmadk »

Hi Imran,

I am using the same files for FSX which were developed for FS2004. You can just copy them to your FSX addon scenery folder.
imranzul
Registered Member

Post by imranzul »

I tried and the addon scenery wont let me select the folder to addon. I will try again.
msarmadk
Registered Member

Post by msarmadk »

Try copying the files to your Addon scenery folder;
example: "c:\......\FSX root folder\addon scenery\...(install the scenery and texture folders here)"

Regards,
Sarmad.
imranzul
Registered Member

Post by imranzul »

Tried in now its working :D will get some photoscenery added and see how it looks, will post some screens here.
irfan khan
Registered Member

Post by irfan khan »

hi guys i also purschsed the scenery by MSK must say amazing work yaar sarmad but let me tell you there is some problems with fsx i also checked the same scenery in fsx but not working fully when i am placing my aircrat on the gate of opkc in fsx its not standing in accurate postion where it have to be and some groud textures flickring some time black shadows appearing around the aircraft so bro you have to work on these bugs to fully functional this scenery for fsx i hope you will get rid of these little bugs waiting for fsx version MSK.
Thanks and Best Regards
http://www.vpia.org
msarmadk
Registered Member

Post by msarmadk »

Yep, I noticed that Irfan bhai. I actually have very limited time for FS due to my admission tests and college studies so hopefully everything, including OPRN will be will be in progress till june.

FSX version of OPKC is taking longer than I expected since I found more bugs in it.

Regards,
Sarmad.
irfan khan
Registered Member

Post by irfan khan »

hey sarmad very shocked with the time line that you have mentioned here till june it will be expected man comon we all have already waited for almost 2 years for this opkc project i understand that you are also busy with your studies and focusing on your career that is also a good part you must do focus but bro every one has a eye on you fsx users are waiting for the release so please keep this also in mind and give a priorty to fsx version.

Hope you understand our feelings mate :cry:
expecting it to complete before the given time limit BRO :mrgreen:
Thanks and Best Regards
http://www.vpia.org
msarmadk
Registered Member

Post by msarmadk »

Sorry guys but I never "promised" or "guaranteed" anything. I will try my best to have it working for FSX as soon as possible.

The thing is that I have an entry test for PAF on 26th Feb, ISSB in April for NAVY and during the same time I will have my board exams, I don't think anyone from you want me to fail, now would you?

But till then you can use the OPKC scenery for FSX without the glitches being the middle part of it.

How? PM me for details.

Thank you,
Sarmad.
imranzul
Registered Member

Post by imranzul »

Just a few shots from FSX, a few glitches which Mr Khan has been made aware of, other than that enjoy. I used Tileproxy for the ground scenery.

The pushback truck is native to FSX, It happened to be at the gate I was at, and offered me a lift back? - How nice.

Looking busy

Thats all folks.
msarmadk
Registered Member

Post by msarmadk »

I would suggest that you delete the filename "layer2_detail.bgl" or rename it to "layer2_detail.bak" and see if you like the new interface. Just a thought! :)
imranzul
Registered Member

Post by imranzul »

Tried renaming file, still a few texture bleeds, but I will be using FS9 version anyway until FSX version is fixed.
msarmadk
Registered Member

Post by msarmadk »

So the good NEWS is here. I was able to figure out the problems and was able to fix a few problems too. I figured out that some glitches show at certain time period and some do not. I have to do a few things again from scratch. Hopefully, the FSX version will be coming soon.

Benazir Bhutto International airport's progress is halted for the time being.