PIA or PAF's 11 foot WS C130's RC model's build thread!!!

Share info and photos of all kinds of aircraft models related to PIA and Pakistan's civil & military aviation.
ConnieMan
Registered Member

Re: PIA or PAF's 11 foot WS C130's RC model's build thread!!!

Post by ConnieMan »

Started to sheet this model, did that lil bit sheeting yesterday, it took 5hrs to make those pieces and attach them to the model's structure. Also added 5 fuselage stringers on left aft and around the cockpit section.

Applying sheeting with clamps and pins on the cockpit's outside structure.

Section completed.
ConnieMan
Registered Member

Re: PIA or PAF's 11 foot WS C130's RC model's build thread!!!

Post by ConnieMan »

My first pax waiting anxiously for flight in my C130!!

Late last month our beloved "MANO" passed away due to both kidney failures, he was in our family for 17 years and we all loved him very much. After Mano's death my younger bro went into high depression!, Mano was like his baby, i couldn't see my bro in depression n getting devastated n losing himself, so i went and got him this baby Siberian long hair tabby kitten, we call him "Sheru".

Sheru is 2-1/2 months old and loves my models very much specially big C130!, he loves to get into the fuselage from L1 troop door and come out from rear cargo loading/unloading doors. He goes in there anytime he gets chance and "Meow's" me to see him there. He is bags of love and fun for all of us, specially my bro Yasir.

Here are few shots of "Sheru" for all you to see and enjoy his pics.

msarmadk
Registered Member

Re: PIA or PAF's 11 foot WS C130's RC model's build thread!!

Post by msarmadk »

I wonder what happened to this beautiful RC build? :-k