PIA A310-300 Scale 1/400 Aircraft Model Photos

Share info and photos of all kinds of aircraft models related to PIA and Pakistan's civil & military aviation.
samee380
Registered Member

PIA A310-300 Scale 1/400 Aircraft Model Photos

Post by samee380 »

Here are some PIA A310-300 Aircraft Model photos in scale 1/400

Models are:

Custom Gemini Jets PIA A310-300 "2004 Livery" Reg: AP-BEQ
Custom Gemini Jets PIA A310-300 "2004 Livery" Reg: AP-BDZ (With Destination Pakistan 2007 Logo)
Gemini Jets PIA A310-300 "Peshawar - Gateway to the East" Reg: AP-BEU

Hope you like them!
My Aircraft Model Photos: www.flickr.com/haq747
Nasir
Registered Member

Post by Nasir »

I remember sending an e-mail to GJ (back in the pashmina livery days) asking them why they didn't have PIA in their line of air carriers. I got a snubby response mentioning a lack of world interest in all things Pakistan and the percieved negativity which would not make carrying PIA models a good buisness choice.

Looks like GJ has to eat their words (over and over and over again :))
Nadir Ali
Registered Member

Post by Nadir Ali »

Nasir wrote:
Glad to know that they got what they deserved :twisted:
PK777
Registered Member

Post by PK777 »

Nasir wrote:I remember sending an e-mail to GJ (back in the pashmina livery days) asking them why they didn't have PIA in their line of air carriers. I got a snubby response mentioning a lack of world interest in all things Pakistan and the percieved negativity which would not make carrying PIA models a good buisness choice.

Well these are custom made by Samee. Gemini Jets only produced the one with the Frontier tail. The flag ones where CONVERTED into flag tails.

Yes, even i got a reply similiar to yours Nasir. They seemed there was no market for PIA. I even raised the issue at many aviation forums.. and today we have soo many PIA from all manufacturers.. so obv there is a market! :lol:
samee380
Registered Member

Post by samee380 »

PK777 wrote:
Nasir wrote:I remember sending an e-mail to GJ (back in the pashmina livery days) asking them why they didn't have PIA in their line of air carriers. I got a snubby response mentioning a lack of world interest in all things Pakistan and the percieved negativity which would not make carrying PIA models a good buisness choice.

Well these are custom made by Samee. Gemini Jets only produced the one with the Frontier tail. The flag ones where CONVERTED into flag tails.

Yes, even i got a reply similiar to yours Nasir. They seemed there was no market for PIA. I even raised the issue at many aviation forums.. and today we have soo many PIA from all manufacturers.. so obv there is a market! :lol:
Thanks TJ for clarifying it! :D

Yes but so far no more PIA planned by GJ at the moment.
PK777
Registered Member

Post by PK777 »

^ No prob.. thats what im here for! :wink:
captain_salman
Registered Member

Post by captain_salman »

Samee bro! I liked these PIA models.....I need to have them all.....can you please tell me how to get them and is the B777 and B747 also available?....I would like to place an order for a the PIA models: A310, B747, B777 and 737(if available) to Dubai......I will pay all the charges, courier etc.....
samee380
Registered Member

Post by samee380 »

captain_salman wrote:Samee bro! I liked these PIA models.....I need to have them all.....can you please tell me how to get them and is the B777 and B747 also available?....I would like to place an order for a the PIA models: A310, B747, B777 and 737(if available) to Dubai......I will pay all the charges, courier etc.....
Ok but as PK777 said the A310 Flag tails are custom models and i will not sell them.

However, email me samee380@aol.com as i have some PIA B737's spare to sell and others so let me know.

Thanks!