PIA F27 wanted

Share info and photos of all kinds of aircraft models related to PIA and Pakistan's civil & military aviation.
Charliedelta11
Registered Member

PIA F27 wanted

Post by Charliedelta11 »

Im looking for a PIA F27..anyone know where i can find one ?
if it isnt in PIA's livery then the traditional Fokker livery ( which though ive never seen ) will do..
would really appreciate it if someone could help me out in this regard..
Adnan Anwar
Registered Member

Re: PIA F27 wanted

Post by Adnan Anwar »

Charliedelta11 wrote:Im looking for a PIA F27..anyone know where i can find one ?
if it isnt in PIA's livery then the traditional Fokker livery ( which though ive never seen ) will do..
Are you looking for Revell Model?
Adnan Anwar
Nadir Ali
Registered Member

Re: PIA F27 wanted

Post by Nadir Ali »

Charliedelta11 wrote:Im looking for a PIA F27..anyone know where i can find one ?
If you live in Pakistan you can hire a model maker to make it for you. I remember since my parents were architects they would go to a professional model maker to place orders for models of buildings they were asked to design for their clients. They would show to the models to their clients to make sure it is what they want their proposed buildings to look like.

If you have pics and designs of the F27 you can have it made by model makers (assuming you live in Pakistan). It would be relatively cheap and the models are solid as I remeber a slong as you don't soak them in water :P