PIA B747-200 At KBO

Share info and photos of all kinds of aircraft models related to PIA and Pakistan's civil & military aviation.
Aer Pakistan
Registered Member

PIA B747-200 At KBO

Post by Aer Pakistan »

Muhammad Ali - London - UK

Always Pakistan First, Pakistan Zindabad
samee380
Registered Member

Post by samee380 »

nice model!!

But i dont like the livery so i wont cry over not having this model!! :lol:

But maybe if it was in latest livery i would !! :cry: :cry:
My Aircraft Model Photos: www.flickr.com/haq747
PIAC
Registered Member

Post by PIAC »

I WIL CRY for this one........................................is it for sale and where how much :D
samee380
Registered Member

Post by samee380 »

PIAC wrote:I WIL CRY for this one........................................is it for sale and where how much :D
nah no way for sale. but price you would be looking at about £600 - £1000
Moin
Registered Member

Post by Moin »

Ali you come here to Khi for just one day and then dissapear w/o a trace. This better be the last time you do this.
Moin Abbasi
ConnieMan
Registered Member

Post by ConnieMan »

Its beautiful model for sure, i bet its 1/50th scale agency display model! and won't be less the 2ks!....
Moin
Registered Member

Post by Moin »

I'm willing to pay Rs.15,000 for a model of this size. The offer is open to anyone who can get their hands on one for me.

I've always wanted one of these but the one I REALLY want is not exactly this, but the one on display inside the PIA reservations office on the ground floor of JIAP. Its the same size in the 80's gold/green livery and is absolutely gorgeous. Alot more detail on it than this one. If anyone in Khi hasn't seen it, go and check it out. You'll be drooling. I'll even up my offer to Rs.20K for THAT model.
Moin Abbasi
samee380
Registered Member

Post by samee380 »

Moin wrote:I'm willing to pay Rs.15,000 for a model of this size. The offer is open to anyone who can get their hands on one for me.

I've always wanted one of these but the one I REALLY want is not exactly this, but the one on display inside the PIA reservations office on the ground floor of JIAP. Its the same size in the 80's gold/green livery and is absolutely gorgeous. Alot more detail on it than this one. If anyone in Khi hasn't seen it, go and check it out. You'll be drooling. I'll even up my offer to Rs.20K for THAT model.
haha you have competition! ME !!!

I will pay upto £500 (Rs.50,000)

BUT i dont think anyone will get they hand on this model as its the agents model and PIA do order these models from big model companies and issue it specially to they agencies. I have future information regarding this which i won't disclose. so thats how i know about this
Moin
Registered Member

Post by Moin »

Wow, if you can afford that, including shipping it to the UK, you must be one of the richest 18 year olds on this forum to have that kind of money to play around with. But I thought you said you didn't really care for this model? I should have guessed you'd be lurking around somewhere. After all we p@#'s aern't doing that well.
Moin Abbasi
samee380
Registered Member

Post by samee380 »

Moin wrote:Wow, if you can afford that, including shipping it to the UK, you must be one of the richest 18 year olds on this forum to have that kind of money to play around with. But I thought you said you didn't really care for this model? I should have guessed you'd be lurking around somewhere. After all we p@#'s aern't doing that well.
Yeah we are doing very well! :wink: :lol: 8)
:roll: :roll:
ConnieMan
Registered Member

Post by ConnieMan »

OK you both (Moin and Samee) stop acting as kids with this nonsense!, its just a freaking plastic that you guys are fighting over, its not like your bread and butter, so drop your immature and childish behaviors guys...Plus its not for sale that you to have a reason to start offering war either, Give it REST!!!!!. :shock: :( :x
samee380
Registered Member

Post by samee380 »

ConnieMan wrote:OK you both (Moin and Samee) stop acting as kids with this nonsense!, its just a freaking plastic that you guys are fighting over, its not like your bread and butter, so drop your immature and childish behaviors guys...Plus its not for sale that you to have a reason to start offering war either, Give it REST!!!!!. :shock: :( :x
haha yes sir! \:D/

btw im not fighting with anyone.

Just a friendly joke with Moin (My friend) :lol:
Moin
Registered Member

Post by Moin »

No ones fighting. He just likes what I like and wants to keep up with the jones's as they say. Had I never mentioned that I've been looking for one of these for ages he'd never have thought of getting it for himself too.

But I know there is someone who makes these models locally here in Khi and I might go and see him now that this 'huge model' fire inside of me has been re-ignited and of course it would have to be the 747 and in the 80's green/gold colors that I'd have made.
Moin Abbasi
PK777
Registered Member

Post by PK777 »

Now that is one awesome model!!! 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Btw, what does KBO stand for? :?:
samee380
Registered Member

Post by samee380 »

Moin wrote:No ones fighting. He just likes what I like and wants to keep up with the jones's as they say. Had I never mentioned that I've been looking for one of these for ages he'd never have thought of getting it for himself too.

But I know there is someone who makes these models locally here in Khi and I might go and see him now that this 'huge model' fire inside of me has been re-ignited and of course it would have to be the 747 and in the 80's green/gold colors that I'd have made.
haha you are very very wrong Moin.
I seen the PIA B747-200 model in 80's sport livery in LHE Booking office and i have always been after one since then...

but i won't die for one as its just a model!!! :roll: