Dubai to Karachi Business Class

Discuss issues and news related to PIA, Pakistani airlines and Pakistan's civil & military aviation.
dellas
Registered Member

Dubai to Karachi Business Class

Post by dellas »

Hi has anyone flown on A310 business class from Dubai to Karachi ??? I'm thinking of using them as they have very good air fares. Do they have club lounges in Dubai and Karachi ??? Do you need just a business class ticket to acces them ??? Whats the service like ??? Are the A310's safe???

Many thanks for any advice
behramjee
Registered Member

Post by behramjee »

try Airblue's A 320 business class DXB-KHI...you will really like it.
dellas
Registered Member

Post by dellas »

Hi thanks only problem is that here in Ireland PIA sell subsidised tickets if you live in Europe so in business class a return ticket is USD 179 and Blue is comming in at USD 289 on their website. Thats why PIA is attracting me .
behramjee
Registered Member

Post by behramjee »

ohok then take PIA
PakN'US
Registered Member

Post by PakN'US »

dellas wrote:Hi thanks only problem is that here in Ireland PIA sell subsidised tickets if you live in Europe so in business class a return ticket is USD 179 and Blue is comming in at USD 289 on their website. Thats why PIA is attracting me .
Man!!! That is cheap. May be next time I should just fly to UK and but ticket from LHR to LHE. I just paid over $2200 for ORD - LHE return. What a shame
Just when you thought you were winning the rat race, along came faster rats!!!
ammad
Registered Member

Post by ammad »

PakN'US wrote:
dellas wrote:Hi thanks only problem is that here in Ireland PIA sell subsidised tickets if you live in Europe so in business class a return ticket is USD 179 and Blue is comming in at USD 289 on their website. Thats why PIA is attracting me .
Man!!! That is cheap. May be next time I should just fly to UK and but ticket from LHR to LHE. I just paid over $2200 for ORD - LHE return. What a shame
You means ORD-LHE-ORD Bussiness class in 2200 $ for PIA?
Fortune favours brave.
dellas
Registered Member

Post by dellas »

Yeah there is a crowd in London called Raizon Travel and they sell PIA really cheap in all classes. They also sell UK to USA very cheap too.
smarties
Deactivated

Post by smarties »

Its Raison travel, i also thought they were cheap, but they are not. I have found cheaper agents! I don't buy tickets from them anymore. They only do PIA as well, which is a hastle. Last year i got a good deal on business class on PIA for only 750 pounds which is really cheap.
"Now we're going round in circles, tell me will this deja vu never end?"
dellas
Registered Member

Post by dellas »

Thats a good price where did you get that from ???
smarties
Deactivated

Post by smarties »

i think it was rasion travel...business class to karachi is cheap.

BTW DXB-KHI is such a short flight just 1:20 mins
dellas
Registered Member

Post by dellas »

Yeah i know but im looking forward to it anyway its my first time on PIA and its an A310 so the Business class should be good. Im flying Manchester to Dubai with Emirates in Business class so it should be a good trip. Will take some pics of my PIA trip to show everyone on here.
smarties
Deactivated

Post by smarties »

Why don't you fly direct to Karachi on PIA, rather than change at DXB and change airlines. It would work out much cheaper flying direct from MAN-KHI on PK. BTW when are you flying out?
dellas
Registered Member

Post by dellas »

I work in travel and won two free tickets to Dubai but ive been twice and wanted to do something different so been to India and loved it so thought id go to Pakistan .....a mini adventure for me lol. I love the food and the culture so I cant wait .
PakN'US
Registered Member

Post by PakN'US »

ammad wrote:
PakN'US wrote:
You means ORD-LHE-ORD Bussiness class in 2200 $ for PIA?
Yes! business+ ORD - LHE - ORD is in excess of $2200.
This travel agency that you guys are mentioning in UK, Raison, do they have a website and if I can buy tickets from them even though I am based in the US?
Just when you thought you were winning the rat race, along came faster rats!!!
behramjee
Registered Member

Post by behramjee »

Yes! business+ ORD - LHE - ORD is in excess of $2200.
u are really lucky as YYZ-LHE-YYZ business class since Nov 1st for December travel is priced at CDN $ 4300.