British Police ... PK785

Discuss issues and news related to PIA, Pakistani airlines and Pakistan's civil & military aviation.
oxon
Registered Member

British Police ... PK785

Post by oxon »

Three officers from British Police got on board at LHR on PK785 on Saturday 20th when flight arrived at just before 3pm from ISB. Every body were told to stay on their seats.... police went in to Ecnomy + and arrested a passenger . One officer was carrying a A4 size fax document....abviously tip off .... no further information available. It happened only 3 hours ago.
PIA777
Registered Member

Post by PIA777 »

Thats wierd... :shock:
cpt_747
Registered Member

Post by cpt_747 »

Yes, I can substantiate that there was an arrest made approximately at 15:13 (London Time) on a PIA flight from Islamabad. The reason and the nature of the arrest cannot be revealed for legal reasons but I can confirm that it was a man of Pakistani origin who was flying from ISB to LHR on a PIA flight PK785 and later he was taken to the Heathrow's Detention Center for further questioning.

Oxon, were you onboard of that particular aircraft/ flight? If so, you must have seen me then (I was in civil but armed)
The orbital speed of the Earth around the Sun averages about 30 km/s or 18 mps (108,000 km/h or 67000 mph).
Which means we're travelling 97 times the speed of sound. And yet we can't feel the motion,
SubhanAllah
oxon
Registered Member

Post by oxon »

No I was not there... but my wife was two seats away from this arrested passenger.
Che
Registered Member

Post by Che »

bogus terrorism charges...looks like Blair is bent on out doing Ashcroft...
oxon
Registered Member

Post by oxon »

Cpt 747... sir., do you have any news about this ? Just bogus or what ? thats what che saying !
AP-BGL
Registered Member

Post by AP-BGL »

capt_747 wrote:Oxon, were you onboard of that particular aircraft/ flight? If so, you must have seen me then (I was in civil but armed)
Looks like you are a police officer? If not then what were you doing there?
cpt_747
Registered Member

Post by cpt_747 »

hi guys, yes I am an officer and I was on duty at the time of the arrest. As I said in my previous post that the reason cannot be revealed due to some security reasons therefore I am reluctant to comment on this individual.
The orbital speed of the Earth around the Sun averages about 30 km/s or 18 mps (108,000 km/h or 67000 mph).
Which means we're travelling 97 times the speed of sound. And yet we can't feel the motion,
SubhanAllah
basit_s
Registered Member

Post by basit_s »

Bogus terrorism charges probably. Targetting muslims, and Pakistanis. :x :x :evil:
az inja boro. nemikham bebinamet dige toro.
atmalik
Registered Member

Post by atmalik »

maybe, maybe not. lets see what details come out if any that is.
Falcon598
Registered Member

Post by Falcon598 »

Now now let's not jump to conclusions. Let's just wait for the detail to come out.
PIA777
Registered Member

Post by PIA777 »

Yeah, lets not jump to conclusion.

But Falcon, you know that the arrest is related to some type of terrorist reasons
iqbal
Registered Member

Post by iqbal »

or maybe a tip off was sent due to illegal immigration
Gulistan
Registered Member

Post by Gulistan »

atmalik wrote:maybe, maybe not. lets see what details come out if any that is.
like 800 arrests and 20 charges and 4 convictions. Most of these actions are nothing but fishing expeditions with nothing at the end but resentment and more anit establishment feeling.
The crediability of the MET is zilch in my opnion just reinforced by the De Meneses murder
cpt_747
Registered Member

Post by cpt_747 »

Although I am not here to defend the MET but your remarks are unsubstantiated and fabricated. I think we are doing everything that is possible to make sure that we find those who finance and those who support terrorists to attack Londoners.

At the same time we are trying to minimize the Anti-Muslim feelings amongst the middle class/ working class British population by publishing and distributing leaflets on how peaceful Islam is and not every Muslim is a terrorist etc..

You're discrediting our efforts and hard work. Most of the Officers are working 14-18 hours a day and they get no time for their families or children.

But hey, your remarks do not bother or surprise me and I am sure it won't bother my fellow Officer either (as they often visit to this message board and they would certainly read whatever you have just written).

We're doing a great job and Allah is with us, and we are not picking on Muslims or Islam but those who are giving Muslims & Islam a bad name.
SubhanAllah