Next in line

Share info about flight simulation related to PIA and Pakistan's civil & military aviation.

Secondly, which scenery would you like to see next for FSX?

1. Skardu Airport
17%
2. Quetta Airport
25%
3. Sialkot International Airport
42%
4. Chitral Airport
17%
5. Any other? Please mention in comments.
No votes

Total votes: 12

msarmadk
Registered Member

Next in line

Post by msarmadk »

Hi guys,

I was just thinking that after designing sceneries for flight simulator, I don't seem to get the response I am looking for from the Pakistani community. Is there something we are missing here?

What are your thoughts about it, how it can be improved?

I request you guys to promote this hobby on highest possible level that you can.
raihans
Registered Member

Re: Next in line

Post by raihans »

Sarmad, i appreciate your efforts for this hobby but honestly saying that flight simulation as a hobby is almost dead in Pakistan. The major reason is power failure, people of Pakistan are living in almost stone age, they are looking on their primary goals and leaving behind all secondary goals.
Raihan SR Bakhsh

flickr.com/photos/raihanshahzad
EY-B77W, A345, A320, A319, EK-B773, B77W, A388, FZ-B738, GF-L1011, B732, A332, A320, A319, KU-A343, AB6, A310, A320, NL-A320, PK-B707/720, B733, B772, B77L, AB4, A310, A320, QR-A320, A321, A333, A359, A35X, B77W, B788, WY-B738, B739, A333
msarmadk
Registered Member

Post by msarmadk »

Sarmad, i appreciate your efforts for this hobby but honestly saying that flight simulation as a hobby is almost dead in Pakistan. The major reason is power failure, people of Pakistan are living in almost stone age, they are looking on their primary goals and leaving behind all secondary goals.
I share the same view but these things need to be discussed. Anybody else share any view?
imranzul
Registered Member

Post by imranzul »

I agree with Raihan about the hobby in Pakistan and it must be a pain to deal with the power failures, but for all those living elsewhere in the world the hobby is still alive. I hope Mr Khan you get do design all the airports in Pakistan as this is my dream to have every airfield covered in Pakistan. I would actually prefer Multan to be modelled for FSX but your choice. Opening up a poll is a very good idea and you maybe want to spread your wings a bit in terms of FS development as there is a whole market out there.
vpiahr
Registered Member

Post by vpiahr »

I agree with all the comments posted here so far. From the feedback we recieve at VPIA Power outage is a the biggest culprit and has spoilt many Virtual Flights carried out within Pakistan. Just lately it seems several updates have been crippled by such events.

PK virtual aviation scene recieves quiet a good airing World Wide. VPIA use the service of PC Pilot Magazine to promote its existance.

Back to the Poll. A good completed rendition of Gilgit would be appreciated. Apart from that there are so many holes within PKs Airports that could be produced. Ideally as many as possible but no priority order. Hope this helps

"Keep the Green and Gold flying"
Perry Green
PIA10170
Allama Iqbal Int

http://www.vpia.org/