AirBlue Virtual - Join Us Now !

Share info about flight simulation related to PIA and Pakistan's civil & military aviation.
Shariq Shaikh
Registered Member

AirBlue Virtual - Join Us Now !

Post by Shariq Shaikh »

AirBlue Virtual Airlines is first & only Virtual Airline based in Lahore, Pakistan. We are a flight simulator based virtual airline for online flight simulation. We use an advanced PIREP system that has an online flight tracker, realistic fleet scheduling and dispatch center.AirBlue Virtual is Owned by PIA Virtual.

http://airbluevirtual.com

AirBlue Virtual Airlines is an online based virtual airline community of pilots on the VATSIM Network. All of our Virtual Airline's flights are flown online on this network. In order to join our virtual airline you must have a copy of Flight Simulator (FS). This can be flight simulator version FS2002, FS2004 or the latest version of Flight Simulator, FSX. AirBlue Virtual Airlines is a one of many of the leading virtual airlines in this region of the world and we invite you to join our virtual airline. We are one of the world's leading virtual airlines and our staff will be willing to assist you and to make your virtual airline and flight simulation experience the best possible.

Come Join Us Today ! AirBlue Virtual Airlines

Special Thanks To Wayne Belcher, Tony, James, Omais, Uzair, Mateen & all respected member at PIA Virtual.

Shariq Shaikh
Deputy Director
Africa & Middle East Region
http://www.simmiles.com

Shariq Shaikh
President & CEO
PIA Virtual
http://www.pakistanvirtual.com
Last edited by Shariq Shaikh on Fri May 21, 2010 11:24 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Re: AirBlue Virtual - Join Us Now !

Post by Uzair Ansari »

I extremely appreciate that you have taken the next step towords the Virtual skies of Pakistan.Its really great work done,the Airblue virtual looks fantstic.And i head that its associated with Simmiles as well.AWESOME dude.But i encountered an another virtual Airblue made couple of days after you made one...lol.Why people do this. :mrgreen:
Happy Landings
irfan khan
Registered Member

Post by irfan khan »

Well shariq & uzair Congrats on launching Airblue Virtual very happy that people will enjoy flying with different systems and uzair please dont ever think negative what you replied i know what you are trying to say and to whom so please clear you minds its not a competition for any body its not a billion Rupees for that we start fighting its just a Virtual airlines developed and maked for Fun and Entertainment purpose dont create any thing else please understand the things we have bigger issues to handle in our daily life's OK i know you will understand you are younger then me so try to learn In and outs of life's Be happy and once again best of luck for your Airblue opertaions.

happy and safe flying
Thanks and Best Regards
http://www.vpia.org
VirtualPIA
Registered Member

Post by VirtualPIA »

Wow congratulations, amazing website, and best of luck for all ur future ops

just to set the record straight the first airblue va was formed a long time ago!
Fri Mar 16, 2007 3:58 pm

Hello everyone!

VASIM proudly announces New Signups for AirBlue Virtual, users may join to begin their virtual flying for AirBlue Virtual. AirBlue Virtual based at Jinnah Intl. will also operate from Dubai, United Arab Emirates as its secondary hub.

Uzair we're trying to have fun with airblue va as are you so lets carry on with that and good luck
Last edited by VirtualPIA on Sun May 23, 2010 9:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The angle of arrival is inversely proportional to the probability of survival.
Uzair Ansari
Registered Member

Post by Uzair Ansari »

@ Irfan Bhai.......You have taken out a wrong meaning of what i was trying to say,Actually i was just wondering that why 2 Airblue virtuals are made within a week.

@ Virtual PIA...And you have taken out the worst meaning i guess,I am noway discouraged on anything ...And what you are saying now is the exact thing i have been trying to say since a year ago.You can see me flying in both VA's all the time because i love both virtuals.But i am afraid your way of talking and commenting can only create hatred among the Pakistani VA's.Think about what i am saying plzzzz :mrgreen:
And its your little mind that tells you that i am threatened.Why wud i be threatened now.I JUST FLY FOR FUN.And good luck to you too for your combine Operation.:D
Happy Landings
raihans
Registered Member

Post by raihans »

Well boys you are all doing well but please correct your records as Ahmed stated. First Airblue Virtual was formed long back so please dont claim wrong figures!

Ex-Virtual Airblue

I appreciate all of you for expanding this hobby in Pakistan :)
Raihan SR Bakhsh

flickr.com/photos/raihanshahzad
EY-B77W, A345, A320, A319, EK-B773, B77W, A388, FZ-B738, GF-L1011, B732, A332, A320, A319, KU-A343, AB6, A310, A320, NL-A320, PK-B707/720, B733, B772, B77L, AB4, A310, A320, QR-A320, A321, A333, A359, A35X, B77W, B788, WY-B738, B739, A333