I got one on jp.net !!!

Share photos of PIA, Pakistani airlines, Pakistani airports and photos related to civil & military aviation of Pakistan.
AirBlue
Registered Member

I got one on jp.net !!!

Post by AirBlue »

Jp.net Accepted my first picture !!
well on a ratio of 1 accepted on 7 uploaded ... but still!

I think it got accepted because i changed the name of the photographer and the email address?

http://www.jetphotos.net/viewphoto.php?id=557202
Last edited by AirBlue on Fri Oct 07, 2005 3:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AP-BGL
Registered Member

Post by AP-BGL »

Hey congrags Journey Man!!! Acctually I was expecting the plane picture from outer side... But this one is also great and its ok with jp.net too... Did you try the same picture on a.net?
Adnan
AirBlue
Registered Member

Post by AirBlue »

Thanks Adnan....waisay journey man aint a bad name eh :P....yea i did send the same one to a.net...lets see what happens there .... i was literally keeping track of the screening process....refreshing my page after ever 5-10mins....started from when there were like 200+ pictures infront of me n then finally after 6 rejections one got selected :D...i dont know why but im happy :D
fly1346
Registered Member

Post by fly1346 »

great job Saad! Welcome to the club. Heres to the next 100! lol
AirBlue
Registered Member

Post by AirBlue »

lol haan bhai haan...inshallah now we will be on fire :P.....i got it jp n i bought a D50 cuz of that :P....pagal he hooon main
PK777
Registered Member

Post by PK777 »

Congrats airblue, hopefully this method will work for airliners.net aswell !! :D
AirBlue
Registered Member

Post by AirBlue »

Thanks man....lets hope it does .. lets just hope :P
Falcon598
Registered Member

Post by Falcon598 »

Hmmm... Journeyman, I like it. Congratulations on getting you pics up. Hope to see alot more. :D
AirBlue
Registered Member

Post by AirBlue »

Im hoping too :P......man i need to get a course of photography i think now :)....gotta learn how to use the technical stuff......point n shoot is easy.....point understand before shoot then shoot is kinda hard....now with this dslr...ill be a looser if i dont get better shots u know
fly1346
Registered Member

Post by fly1346 »

WOW!! Congrats on your D50 You will LOVE IT. I love my Digital REBEL. JUST LOVEEEEEEEE IT! I would NEVER Go back to point and shoot. If you need photography course lol come down to NYC during ramadan lol. During the day I teach you photography, we iftar and after that CHILL!!!!!
Im serious lol! Im getting better inshallah at this stuff day by day. My college essay inshallah will be on photography, and how ive developed over the years as a photographer!

Again Id liek to congrat you on your new toy! What lens are you getting with it.... and umm lol whered u dish out all that cash :wink:
AirBlue
Registered Member

Post by AirBlue »

lol dish out ,... its on that 24 month plan :P...about $80 per month....besides....i got a 18-55mm and a 70-300mm......its pretty kool u know....sure well NYC is not just far....i wont be allowed to cross the border :P....but sure we will try sumtime
AN
Registered Member

Post by AN »

Nice pictures guys.
Saad good to hear you took my advice, atleast on the lenses. Heh. I know youre loving the 300mm.
Dslr's are amazing, but the key in uploading, particularly to a.net is in your editing skills. Its all about photoshop etc etc.
Wish somebody would teach me how to use that damn program.

http://airliners.net/search/photo.searc ... otmail.com
AirBlue
Registered Member

Post by AirBlue »

You are absolutely right AN...i have the Adobe CS but i dont know how to use it :(
Moin
Registered Member

Post by Moin »

Why are JP and A.Net so damn fussy about what pics to accept and reject? Are they one of those 'rights of admission reserved' sites?
Moin Abbasi
PK777
Registered Member

Post by PK777 »

Moin wrote:Why are JP and A.Net so damn fussy about what pics to accept and reject? Are they one of those 'rights of admission reserved' sites?
Moin they have always been like that, when i tried to load up images they came out with many excuses....

Basically to get a pic on airliner/jetphotos the images has to be 101% perfect with no errors :roll: :roll: